Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Mystery of 24 alien black-boxes discovered near Egypt’s Pyramids of Giza

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,228

THEY weigh more than 100 tons, they are solid Aswan granite, and they are precision engineered to tolerances which would be deemed remarkable today. So how did the ancient Egyptians build and put in place the 24 strange and sinister coffin shaped black boxes discovered buried in a hillside cave system, 12 miles south of The Great Pyramid of Giza? And more importantly, why?

The skilfulness of the stone cutting, accurate to just a few microns, is so remarkable that some experts have concluded that they were not built for Egytian pharaos but in fact left on earth by and alien race and simply appropriated by the kings.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/748884/mystery-alien-boxes-discovered-egypt-great-pyramids-giza

Beautiful engineering at the very least!

Zimix99    701

The stark black boxes do display some hieroglyphics but they are of such poor quality that the scribbles are regarded as graffiti.

Any images of the inscriptions? Would love to take a look.

Ukshep    14,228
5 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Any images of the inscriptions? Would love to take a look.

Could not find any images but they did say the inscriptions are categorized as graffiti due to the quality... or so they say!

Zimix99    701
 Zimix99    701

I can't believe i can hold up my android phone to translate any language instantly by pointing my camera at it but i can't do that for hieroglyphics. Seems suspect.

Ukshep    14,228
20 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I can't believe i can hold up my android phone to translate any language instantly by pointing my camera at it but i can't do that for hieroglyphics. Seems suspect.

You would think hieroglyphics would be easier to do due to the easy to identify language patterns!

Zimix99    701
Just now, Ukshep said:

You would think hieroglyphics would be easier to do due to the easy to identify language patterns!

Hieroglyphics were designed to be easy weren't they? Someone should have a word with google and ask what the hell is up? See what they say :hillarylizard:

This conversation is reminding me of the pictography in the movie Arrival https://assets.wired.com/photos/w_1534/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Arrival8-1.jpg Completely unrelated of course... maby. But it seems a lot of truth is hidden in films these days.

RetiredRogue    127
57 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Want to learn more what this is all about?  It started in Noah's Days and now their return """""NEPHILIM"""" Google:::::: Dr Chuck Missler  & Nephilim     Hours upon, Hours on the Race created in Genesis 6:4 and why God had to destroy it with the flood.