Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
The deplorable one

Got the chemflu?

Rate this topic

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

Been sick as a dog for over a week. Just when I think I'm over it I regres then a new symptom appears.  Started out just walking my dog after long day of work. Felt like my legs where full of lead. Was have trouble walking and got dizzy. Thought just needed to eat. So got back and ate. That night It got worse with body cramps and chills. Upped my vitamin C uptake hoping I would sleep it off by going to bed early. Woke up numerous times was going down hill.  

Went to work for half day. Then got back. Check my temp 101.9. Was so worn out.   Then had pretty bad headache. Then got a cough started up , like in the lungs cough really raspy one.  Took raw garlic clove morning,noon,and night. Never nauseous thank god.  I don't want to go into the bathroom beside nauseoua inhad something else :(.   Went to bed early again. Got no sleep after hacking up a lung. My temp before work was 99.3

Went back to work. Need to pay the mortgage bills don't stop. Worked the mojority of the day. Was actually feeling better then at the end of the day just like that dizzy and cramped again. Fever at 100.1.  Now I have like major knot in my right side of my upper back. Let me tell you  that it is impossible to sleep with that. I was flopping around trying to get into a good position to sleep , not happening.  Now I got complete sinuous blockage hacking ,mild fever, back pain and other damn things. So that is how I will spend my New Year's Day. Not one beer last night or today. I'm Irish so that's blasphemy. Have a beer or shot for me COP family.  

• Like 2

Groove    1,453

Hope you feel better! I'm not feeling to good today either but I was in the rain for 5 hours last night off and on doing a wedding and a New Years after party. Definitely feeling it today from being wet all day yesterday. Ugh. Keep up with the vit c and the garlic hopefully that will start working for ya. 

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one
54 minutes ago, Groove said:

Hope you feel better! I'm not feeling to good today either but I was in the rain for 5 hours last night off and on doing a wedding and a New Years after party. Definitely feeling it today from being wet all day yesterday. Ugh. Keep up with the vit c and the garlic hopefully that will start working for ya. 

Thanks. I will. 😊  I think I just have over did it. Never let my body rest. You feel better as well. 

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Pay attention to that upper back pain -- my dad's in the hospital with pneumonia (similar symptoms). Prayers for a quick recovery!

Redlistvet    522

Yep, was feeling great last night when right around 12pm me and my 2 boys got sicker than a dog.   All three of us, all of a sudden where puking like the exorcist.  Very bad and nasty. Feel like i have on hell of a hangover this morning.  But didnt drink a drop of alchohol last night.  Now my wifes feeling the same way.

I havent puked that hard in a long time.

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one
37 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

Pay attention to that upper back pain -- my dad's in the hospital with pneumonia (similar symptoms). Prayers for a quick recovery!

I will keep eye on my back, if no improvements in a couple days will see the dr. Thank you for the prayers. Sending prayers to your dad for a speed recovery too. 

Cinnamon    16,461
19 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

I will keep eye on my back, if no improvements in a couple days will see the dr. Thank you for the prayers. Sending prayers to your dad for a speed recovery too. 

Get some liposomal vitamin C from Amazon,it'll come quick. Take 6 packets a day in water. Lipospheric/ liposomal has a delivery rate of around 70 to 90 percent as opposed to pills. It's 30.00 for 30 packs but worth the money. Another thing to try is Samento. Liquid extract, not capsules, made by Nutramedix. It'll cure the flu in 12 hours. Take 5 drops in 1/2 cup of water 3 times a day. :)  It's an immunomodulator. I've been using it for a long time on myself and others, it always works.

For those of you throwing up: Get some Slippery Elm, you can get it anywhere in caps, but extract is better and works instantly on nausea. 

This kind of thing always happens when no one has any of this stuff in their medicine cabinet, it seems. :(

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Get some liposomal vitamin C from Amazon,it'll come quick. Take 6 packets a day in water. Lipospheric/ liposomal has a delivery rate of around 70 to 90 percent as opposed to pills. It's 30.00 for 30 packs but worth the money. Another thing to try is Samento. Liquid extract, not capsules, made by Nutramedix. It'll cure the flu in 12 hours. Take 5 drops in 1/2 cup of water 3 times a day. :)  It's an immunomodulator. I've been using it for a long time on myself and others, it always works.

For those of you throwing up: Get some Slippery Elm, you can get it anywhere in caps, but extract is better and works instantly on nausea. 

This kind of thing always happens when no one has any of this stuff in their medicine cabinet, it seems. :(

Oh thank you so much☺️  I will get some. I have a all natural store near me. I will check there to if the have any. 

I do have med packs and trama packs. But will now stock up on this as well.  I hate going to drs. They just throw pills at u and send u on your way.   I haven't been sick in years like this. I had a ear infection a month a go had to get antibiotics for it. I knew after I took them I was going to get sick.   What do u recommend on probiotics?  

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,461
31 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

Oh thank you so much☺️  I will get some. I have a all natural store near me. I will check there to if the have any. 

I do have med packs and trama packs. But will now stock up on this as well.  I hate going to drs. They just throw pills at u and send u on your way.   I haven't been sick in years like this. I had a ear infection a month a go had to get antibiotics for it. I knew after I took them I was going to get sick.   What do u recommend on probiotics?  

Kefir, homemade. Get some grains off ebay, I've gotten them twice and they work well. If you keep feeding them whole milk they will continue to grow. All you do is add some to milk, they will give you instructions. Let it sit on the counter. I don't like it plain but man, it is totally AWESOME in smoothies. Use instead of yogurt unless you make your own yogurt, the store yogurt is dead and useless for the most part. 

Also recommend drinking tons of fresh pressed juices to keep your cells healing all the time. I do juice fasts and they work, but you can just incorporate the juices into your daily food routine. Anything bottled, canned or heated in any way is useless and DEAD. They add back in the nutrients with chemical vit. C etc. LOL What a game! 

If you have chronic disease, try a long juice fast. It works on diabetes as well, the American Diabetic Association diet will KILL A DIABETIC OVER TIME. They say don't drink juice because of the sugars and carbs. Total bullshit. They lie. Try anything I say at your own risk because I am not a doctor, but I have seen what works, not once, but in repeatable results. :) 

Cinnamon    16,461

For probiotics, I wrote this awhile back:

How to make kefir and cream cheese, kefir is used to populate healthy gut bacteria and that is where your immune system lives. Here's how I make mine. I ordered kefir grains from someone on ebay and they were awesome, came with a little birth certificate because they are living organisms.  lol

This stuff is EXPENSIVE at the store and it's dead. Processing kills everything, including pro-biotics. 

Use it like liquid yogurt, it's very similar and makes the best smoothies you've ever had. 

1  tablespoon of kefir grains

2 cups whole milk  

Put in a glass jar and cover with a screened lid or cover with paper towel secured with a rubber band.  Don't use a solid lid or it'll explode. 

Set on the counter and leave approximately 24 hours, I always check it so it doesn't get too thick.  The warmer the room, the faster it thickens and becomes kefir.  I like mine the consistency of buttermilk, creamy looking. 

Now you have kefir.  

Strain the kefir grains out of the kefir and use them again and again.  

They need milk to live, so if you want to inactivate them, put them in the fridge with a little milk, you'll have to keep feeding them, I just drain off the milk once in a while and then give them more fresh milk from time to time. They keep growing, too.  There's lots of info online about how to make kefir. 

There is also water kefir but I haven't tried that. 

You can also make your own cream cheese with kefir!  Just let it get really thick, it'll separate, pour off the separated liquid and save the grains. Put the thick kefir in a nut milk bag and hang it up. Let it drip until the thickened kefir is the consistency of cream cheese. I add salt and roasted garlic to it and it's so good. Cream cheese isn't cheap either, but this is! 

I paid around 12 dollars for the grains on ebay. If you take care of them, you'll never have to buy them again.

They look like cauliflower and are spongy in texture. 

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

Going to get that as well. That sounds what I need.  Thank you so much again. Btw I do like a good smoothie. :). Will do the cream cheese too. 

Cinnamon    16,461
14 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

Going to get that as well. That sounds what I need.  Thank you so much again. Btw I do like a good smoothie. :). Will do the cream cheese too. 

You can have both of those for the cost of milk and the grains pay for themselves and make more and more. Just don't ever run water over them, they only like milk and chemicals in water can kill them. They originated in the Caucasus mountains thousands of years ago and some thing they were manna from heaven. That's the story of it anyway. :)