Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

Hollywood sign altered to read 'Hollyweed'

dubsquared    46

Haha awesome... If I was a cop I'd call it a misdemeanor too. Then when caught, I'd take them home, get them outta my car and give him a fist bump. Then tell them not to be stupid. Have a good day

Ukshep    17,047

Los Angeles residents awoke early Sunday morning to see that one thing, at least, looked different in the New Year: the Hollywood sign. 

Armed with four tarpaulins, a prankster had climbed Mount Lee under the cover of night to edit the iconic landmark, which was changed to "HOLLYWeeD.” 

Security footage recorded at 3 a.m. Sunday showed a “lone individual” climbing up the mountain, scaling the sign’s ladders and hanging tarpaulins over the O’s to change them to E's, said Sgt. Guy Juneau of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Security Services division. 

It could have been a New Year’s Eve prank, Juneau said, or the work of “a thrill seeker.” 

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-hollywood-sign-hollyweed-20170101-htmlstory.html

Such a harmless message right?

Jump To Top