Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

I forgot what I was gonna post but it really was important Have fun! Life is SHORT.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    16,443

Oh, now I know what it iwas! 

Freixenet brand of champagne. I shit you not, and i KNOW champagne. It's one of those rare indulgences. This one rivals Dom Perignon and I think surpasses it. 

I don't like flat wine, I like fizzy champagnes. I'm happy to report that half a bottle got me happy. 

Just sayin'. Happy New Year Everyone!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,443

I love pinning my own threads. (not really :() would rather pin yours! No kidding! And I think we need to party like it's 1999. eww.. 1 666 reversed. Nothing is sacred. If they start war tonight, what can we do? Except watch!? 

I should get offline because I am very buzzed. I drink so seldom that I am blitzed on 2 glasses of champagne. Love it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,513

This shall not end well..... CIN.... clear my schedule...ohh...wa...nevermind. BUTLER! fetch me 2 lightly buttered jam sandwiches please.

Now where was i....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,443
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This shall not end well..... CIN.... clear my schedule...ohh...wa...nevermind. BUTLER! fetch me 2 lightly buttered jam sandwiches please.

Now where was i....

You were at the wet bar pouring me another glass of Freixenet. My glass is empty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,513
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You were at the wet bar pouring me another glass of Freixenet. My glass is empty. 

Indeed i was!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 McWest    878

I know Cinnamon is talking about Champagne and all but....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,601
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I love pinning my own threads. (not really :() would rather pin yours! No kidding! And I think we need to party like it's 1999. eww.. 1 666 reversed. Nothing is sacred. If they start war tonight, what can we do? Except watch!? 

I should get offline because I am very buzzed. I drink so seldom that I am blitzed on 2 glasses of champagne. Love it.

1
 

Yeah, I can see... Happy New Year, you Lush! lol.

Edited by Cryptid Mold
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
4 hours ago, Ukshep said:

This shall not end well..... CIN.... clear my schedule...ohh...wa...nevermind. BUTLER! fetch me 2 lightly buttered jam sandwiches please.

Now where was i....

These are awesome lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,601
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

These are awesome lol

 

 
 

Well, Yummy on that one. Look at all that delicious grease. lol.

I rather have 5 or 6 slices of American yellow cheese in there, though.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×