Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
COBO Member

HUGE EQ SWARM ON CAL/MEX BORDER UPDATED PAGE 4

Rate this topic

COBO Member    1,957
 marlowe    1,497

I BELIEVE we will see a 7.7 mag quake or higher in the next 28 hours......

No location , But this prediction is for New Years Day....Jan 1st

Edited by marlowe
  • Like 1

Ukshep    14,248
Just now, marlowe said:

I BELIEVE we will see a 7.2 mag quake in the next 28 hours......

No location , But this prediction is for New Years Day....Jan 1st

Highly likely something big is coming. Only question is manmade or natural. We've seen all the activity as of late. The swarms seem different! More intense? or am i wrong?

marlowe    1,497
Just now, Ukshep said:

Highly likely something big is coming. Only question is manmade or natural. We've seen all the activity as of late. The swarms seem different! More intense? or am i wrong?

I believe it will be engineered / man made......In the last 10 years the 3 most likely dates for a 6 mag quake or higher are New Years day, Xmas day  & Halloween .....Hmmmmmmm:coffeetime:

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

There is earthquakes everywhere and going up in magnitude and severity. Not sure if it is due to poll shifts or other factors.  But it seems all hell is about to break loose.  

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Ukshep    14,248
7 minutes ago, The deplorable one said:

There is earthquakes everywhere and going up in magnitude and severity. Not sure if it is due to poll shifts or other factors.  But it seems all hell is about to break loose.  

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Many noticing it. I hate to say it again. But!!

BIBLICAL TIMES!

30 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Many noticing it. I hate to say it again. But!!

BIBLICAL TIMES!

Im not very well schooled on the bible what could we expect ukshep?

Or Is there a thread already on this? 

Ukshep    14,248
7 minutes ago, Guest said:

Im not very well schooled on the bible what could we expect ukshep?

Or Is there a thread already on this? 

No idea. Bible seems too generalized and i am not sure which stage we are in but earthquakes and general doom ahead maybe. But i hope not. Dooms all too much. We need more love and compassion i think...

marlowe    1,497
2 hours ago, Guest said:

I'm not very well schooled on the bible what could we expect ?

Bible Verses About Earthquakes

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Earthquakes/

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Mark 13:8 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.

Revelation 11:13 - And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Psalms 60:2 - Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.

Acts 16:26 - And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Revelation 6:12-14 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;   (Read More...)

Revelation 16:18 - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.

Isaiah 24:19 - The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
Ezekiel 38:19 - For in my jealousy [and] in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Hebrews 12:26 - Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

• Like 1

RetiredRogue    127
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

No idea. Bible seems too generalized and i am not sure which stage we are in but earthquakes and general doom ahead maybe. But i hope not. Dooms all too much. We need more love and compassion i think...

Here's what one chapter in the bible says about earthquakes. It's Matthew 24, heading says ""END OF THIS AGE"' this whole chapter as stated  to me years ago will be like reading a newspaper when it all comes together. Verse seven talks about earthquakes:::: Nations will rise against nation, There will be famines and earthquakes in "VARIOUS" (that term in greek "very unusual places") places.  I just looked on the earthquake.usgs site and out of all the earthquakes they had two small towns in the middle of Oklahoma having earthquakes. I lived in north central Oklahoma for probably 35-37 years of my younger life and we had NO earthquakes EVER...  So the catch in the bible at this times is UNUSUAL PLACES............    

• Like 1