Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

Reports of gunfire at the Istanbul nightclub Reina (nsfl)

Zimix99    759
1 minute ago, Just Lookin said:

Thats what a real shooting looks like.

Poor souls :(

Deep down i was hoping new years wasn't going to be as bad as most of us were expecting it to be this year. I fear this is only the beginning :(

Cinnamon    19,786

Armed men attack Istanbul night club, armored police vehicles dispatched – Turkish TV

Gunmen have attacked a night club in Istanbul, reportedly injuring scores of people, Turkish channel NTV reports. Footage shows armored police vehicles surrounding the building as ambulances are rushed to the scene.

Scores of people injured. 

https://www.rt.com/news/372394-istanbul-night-club-newyear-attack/

Zimix99    759
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Armed men attack Istanbul night club, armored police vehicles dispatched – Turkish TV

Gunmen have attacked a night club in Istanbul, reportedly injuring scores of people, Turkish channel NTV reports. Footage shows armored police vehicles surrounding the building as ambulances are rushed to the scene.

Scores of people injured. 

https://www.rt.com/news/372394-istanbul-night-club-newyear-attack/

Looks like he may have been dressed in a Santa suit.

Cryptic Mole    4,006
2 hours ago, Zimix99 said:

Deep down i was hoping new years wasn't going to be as bad as most of us were expecting it to be this year. I fear this is only the beginning :(

I live in NYC and told my whole family to stay the hell away from Timesquare and stay home to watch the ball/apple drop at midnight. They listened this year, but they were all there last year. At least I know they are safe.

Jump To Top