Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Here's why we need to monitor MSM

Cinnamon    23,070

They are the ones who are still controlling the left's minds.  They will always go to those sources for their fake news.  We are on the brink of violence.  

Soros wants a revolution in America and I can see the teaming up of Soros, Clinton and the Obamas.  These 3 have the means and motives to move to their next plan which is a Purple Revolution. Soros has a habit of upending entire countries by playing with their economies. All 3 of these mentioned are extremists and want rid of the 2nd Amendment. They want you without any kind of protection. People who want your firerarms are coming to kill you at some point. 

Right now, Obama still is the most powerful man in the world and Commander In Chief.  Our aircraft carriers are sitting in docks like sitting ducks.  

There are a huge number of aircraft moving around D.C. as they expel the Russian Ambassadors as I write this. 

It's not for nothing that this is all happening at the same time on a major holiday in America where everyone gets loaded and no one watches the news, but the news is not covering this anyway.  

Happy New Year from the opportunistic Marxist. 

CSB    2,038
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Our aircraft carriers are sitting in docks like sitting ducks.  

I think I see something here sitting ducks and U.S. air craft or Russian air craft dressed up as Russian war planes ..

This sounds like the making of another Pearl Harbor . There are two questions at the top of the foreknowledge list: (1) whether President Franklin D. Roosevelt and his top military chieftains provoked Japan into an “overt act of war” directed at Hawaii, and (2) whether Japan’s military plans were obtained in advance by the United States .

Tonight Dec 31 2016 would be the perfect night as everyone will be watching and participating in the New Year celebration .

We all know Obama wants to stay in office .

Sign   
Sign
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They are the ones who are still controlling the left's minds.  They will always go to those sources for their fake news.  We are on the brink of violence.  

Soros wants a revolution in America and I can see the teaming up of Soros, Clinton and the Obamas.  These 3 have the means and motives to move to their next plan which is a Purple Revolution. Soros has a habit of upending entire countries by playing with their economies. All 3 of these mentioned are extremists and want rid of the 2nd Amendment. They want you without any kind of protection. People who want your firerarms are coming to kill you at some point. 

Right now, Obama still is the most powerful man in the world and Commander In Chief.  Our aircraft carriers are sitting in docks like sitting ducks.  

There are a huge number of aircraft moving around D.C. as they expel the Russian Ambassadors as I write this. 

It's not for nothing that this is all happening at the same time on a major holiday in America where everyone gets loaded and no one watches the news, but the news is not covering this anyway.  

Happy New Year from the opportunistic Marxist. 

I dispute that on so many levels. For a start he is a puppet. He does what he is told to do.

Second no American President has ever been the most powerful man on Earth. That is sheer propaganda repeated over and over for decades until non thinkers believed it. However that lie is seductive because it makes Americans members of the most powerful Gang in the world if they choose to believe it.

If Obama was the most powerful man in the world for the last 8 years why couldn't he achieve anything? He couldn't even shut down Guantanamo even though he promised 8 years ago he would. You are certainly not the most powerful man in the world if you can't achieve what you said you were going to.

The USA has never been to war with an equal opponent in the last 60 years. Instead the US military has only been used on forces many times weaker than itself yet has still failed to get a result on most occasions. Didn't win Vietnam, didn't win Korea, North Korea still exists. Hasn't won Afghanistan, hasn't won Iraq, failed to even get a war going with Iran. The US refuses to go to war with an equal opponent only taking on far lesser armed nations. The most powerful nation on Earth would be able to go to war and win against any opponent.

If you look at results and money spent the US military is the most ineffective military of all time in all history.  It cost more to run and produces less victories than any other military in all history. The expense of it has cost the US economy severely and robs the taxpayer of half of the annual tax take. It is commanded by someone they suggest in the USA is the most powerful man on earth who has failed to achieve a major victory in any sphere since 1945. The only victories have been over minor nations who were poorly armed an obviously outmatched.

The only victories have been PR lies. Foisted on non thinkers who wanted to believe the lies because it elevated their status.

Cinnamon    23,070
8 minutes ago, Sign said:

I dispute that on so many levels. For a start he is a puppet. He does what he is told to do.

Second no American President has ever been the most powerful man on Earth. That is sheer propaganda repeated over and over for decades until non thinkers believed it. However that lie is seductive because it makes Americans members of the most powerful Gang in the world if they choose to believe it.

If Obama was the most powerful man in the world for the last 8 years why couldn't he achieve anything? He couldn't even shut down Guantanamo even though he promised 8 years ago he would. You are certainly not the most powerful man in the world if you can't achieve what you said you were going to.

The USA has never been to war with an equal opponent in the last 60 years. Instead the US military has only been used on forces many times weaker than itself yet has still failed to get a result on most occasions. Didn't win Vietnam, didn't win Korea, North Korea still exists. Hasn't won Afghanistan, hasn't won Iraq, failed to even get a war going with Iran. The US refuses to go to war with an equal opponent only taking on far lesser armed nations. The most powerful nation on Earth would be able to go to war and win against any opponent.

If you look at results and money spent the US military is the most ineffective military of all time in all history.  It cost more to run and produces less victories than any other military in all history. The expense of it has cost the US economy severely and robs the taxpayer of half of the annual tax take. It is commanded by someone they suggest in the USA is the most powerful man on earth who has failed to achieve a major victory in any sphere since 1945. The only victories have been over minor nations who were poorly armed an obviously outmatched.

The only victories have been PR lies. Foisted on non thinkers who wanted to believe the lies because it elevated their status.

I realize all of this but the fact remains that he has the freaking red button and the ability to destroy large swaths of the world. That is what I mean by most powerful. By force. 

You can call him a puppet and he is, but the fact remains that whoever is pulling his strings can make all this happen. And since we don't know exactly WHO is pulling his strings, though we have a good idea: Soros, Clinton etc. they are the only ones we have to look at now and that is the info we have. 

As far as Obama accomplishing anything, he has accomplished a LOT. He's destroyed the health care system, he's spent us into oblivion and has caused more division than any president before him. 

The military is another cash cow that plays into the whole scenario of breaking nations by spending money unnecessarily, more of the same thieves.  

You say they didn't "win". They didn't give a shit if they won or not because they have NO ALLEGIANCE TO ANY NATION, THEY ARE GLOBALISTS. But they did make their profits. Mission accomplished and missions they want to keep accomplishing, regardless of the cost in human life. 

Drumz   
Drumz
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

You can call him a puppet and he is, but the fact remains that whoever is pulling his strings can make all this happen. And since we don't know exactly WHO is pulling his strings, though we have a good idea: Soros, Clinton etc. they are the only ones we have to look at now and that is the info we have. 

Try Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, etc..... and a couple of truly evil people/beings behind the scenes that we may never know their names. Perhaps they get direct orders from satin himself. Sounds farfetched I know, but do not discount out of hand. Soros, Clinton etc. are small fish, but puppets just the same.

Peace and Love!

7 hours ago, CSB said:

I think I see something here sitting ducks and U.S. air craft or Russian air craft dressed up as Russian war planes ..

This sounds like the making of another Pearl Harbor . There are two questions at the top of the foreknowledge list: (1) whether President Franklin D. Roosevelt and his top military chieftains provoked Japan into an “overt act of war” directed at Hawaii, and (2) whether Japan’s military plans were obtained in advance by the United States .

Tonight Dec 31 2016 would be the perfect night as everyone will be watching and participating in the New Year celebration .

We all know Obama wants to stay in office .

I think there was proof that Congress knew it was coming, but they just sat on their thumbs, and waited for their paychecks.  So really, we could've stayed out of the war, but guess who also declares war via our Constitution?  

4 hours ago, Drumz said:

Try Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, etc..... and a couple of truly evil people/beings behind the scenes that we may never know their names. Perhaps they get direct orders from satin himself. Sounds farfetched I know, but do not discount out of hand. Soros, Clinton etc. are small fish, but puppets just the same.

Peace and Love!

Satan loves to visit the leaders of the world conspiring them against each other and their citizens.  Probably will not likely come visit you and me, we have our own little rank and file demons pestering us to death, that we already have enough trouble with.  

Ronaldo   
Ronaldo

Those Elitists are poking a panther with a short stick... they are not bullet proof... :P