Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Feds Have Multiple Planes Circling DC As Russians Evacuate

Shiftyze   
Shiftyze

I don't think it's tonight but it could be a start to something where people start really wondering how we got here. The democrats are a bunch of children these past few months. They have done nothing but increase the debt and go to war to countries that have no proof of terror. Obviously their system doesn't work.

Cryptic Mole    4,016
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You think tonight is the night?

I'm not so sure they would be using GPS so they could be tracked, no?

They'd want to remain hidden I would imagine.

Redlistvet    605

All air traffic has to have its transponders going.  Unless is covert stuff.  You wont see those planes on that site.

Iamawake    241
38 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I'm not so sure they would be using GPS so they could be tracked, no?

They'd want to remain hidden I would imagine.

Yes, you wont see them on most radar, we have available.

Uncle Nobby    1,197

every day I like to visit Russia Today and Sputnik, because you know some f**kwit somewhere deep in the spy world, is counting the clicks on these sites. And it's really starting to piss them off.

Best news source out there imo. They have a greater truth content than western shit stirrers for sure.

mescalin, scotch and weed don't mix.............................

unless you use a blender.

Brio    1,038

The feds? or the media circling like vultures?  Oblahblah is too petty for words.

COBO Member    2,804
15 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

All air traffic has to have its transponders going.  Unless is covert stuff.  You wont see those planes on that site.

I checked out the site about an hour ago and found two incognito flights pretty much flying SxS at the same altitude. One marked "no callsign" and the other marked "callsign blocked". Both headed for DC, but didn't stay on long enough to verify their destination. Both had come in from over the ocean. One crossed down around Vero Beach and the other close to Charleston.

The only signal required from the transponder is Mode 3/A for altitude reporting.

Jump To Top