Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sodbuster

No, "F" You!

sodbuster   
sodbuster

:) Just imagining all the possibilities...  It's amusing that someone takes the time to monitor how many times the "F" word is used on the internet. Even more entertaining is that on the day after Trump was elected, the F-word was used 300% more than normal. I know I used the word that day, as in "F*** Yes!" Probably more than once.

"November 9 - the day after Donald Trump's election win.

On that fateful day, a staggering 7,638,384 f-words were shouted into the internet abyss - almost three times the daily average for the rest of the year...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075342/Study-finds-November-9-day-f-words-used-online.html

Cinnamon    19,919
10 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

:) Just imagining all the possibilities...  It's amusing that someone takes the time to monitor how many times the "F" word is used on the internet. Even more entertaining is that on the day after Trump was elected, the F-word was used 300% more than normal. I know I used the word that day, as in "F*** Yes!" Probably more than once.

"November 9 - the day after Donald Trump's election win.

On that fateful day, a staggering 7,638,384 f-words were shouted into the internet abyss - almost three times the daily average for the rest of the year...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075342/Study-finds-November-9-day-f-words-used-online.html

:chuckle: There were a lot of "f**k yeahs" given that day too. 

sodbuster   
sodbuster
6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:chuckle: There were a lot of "f**k yeahs" given that day too. 

Apparently michael moore, aka Jabba, was right. Trump's election has now been verified as the biggest F You! slapped down on the globalists and their SJW minions... to date :) More to follow.

Cinnamon    19,919
15 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

The hidden lesson is that they can track every word.

Key word tracking is one of the oldest tricks they use. They do it with phone calls, too, echelon etal work that way. Otherwise, they'd never be able to handle all the info. 

Cinnamon    19,919
9 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

Hey 

f**k you!

LOL.

The official f**k you thread.  @CGK FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK! (That's from where in Canada? I forgot, but CGK was made an honorary citizen there because she could keep up with the best of them!)  @Redlistvet Back atcha man!  It's just a f**k you kinda day.  :neonlol:

sodbuster   
sodbuster
38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

@sodbuster  See what you started? :chuckle: ^^^

Sometimes it just feels good :)  As in: "so she thought that she should be president simply because :"It's my turn!!"; and with all the cheating and voter fraud, and that one billion dollars there was no chance that Trump would prevail. No way that the silent majority could overcome the globalist's momentum and eight years of O'bomba's treachery."  Well, actually we did. So F**K you!  And the horse you rode in on. (Sorry, I was taught that last part in Montana) Aah, that feel's cathartic! In a good way.

Jump To Top