Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptic Mole

Happy New Year, But Remain Vigilant If Out Celebrating At Midnight

Rate this topic

Cryptic Mole    3,601

New Year revelers defy terror alerts to see in 2017:

Sydney (AFP) - Sydney kicked off New Year celebrations with a spectacular fireworks display as revelers across the globe defied global terror alerts to see in 2017 in style. Around 1.5 million people packed Australia's biggest city to watch as the midnight fireworks erupted from Sydney Harbour Bridge sending rainbow-coloured showers soaring into the night sky. Crowds in Hong Kong also flocked to the waterfront to watch fireworks explode over Victoria Harbour while in Japan thousands packed the streets of Tokyo to release balloons into the air. Shoppers in Japan had earlier filled markets to buy tuna and crabs -- seen as expensive items for special feasts -- for New Year's Day family gatherings.

Read More: https://www.yahoo.com/news/australia-kicks-off-global-party-defying-terror-threat-024719135.html

CSB    1,706

My lady friend and I are going to stay home tonight even if it is my birthday . For the last few years we would drive into Chicago and hang out with a few friends they to are staying home tonight . I hope and pray that everything will be good tonight . Maybe tonight we will watch it all on computer monitors .

Cryptic Mole    3,601
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CSB said:

My lady friend and I are going to stay home tonight even if it is my birthday . For the last few years we would drive into Chicago and hang out with a few friends they to are staying home tonight . I hope and pray that everything will be good tonight . Maybe tonight we will watch it all on computer monitors .

Happy Birthday CSB, and Happy New Years. :beer:

Stay Safe!

Edited by Cryptid Mold

CSB    1,706
11 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Happy Birthday CSB, and Happy New Years. :beer:

Thank you !!  Ya I am 63 today Dec 31 1953 . Getting older, not worried about dying it's getting there that bothers me ...

Happy New Year :drinkingwine:

• Like 3

Groove    1,453

Happy new year!

Mine could be better. It's been raining all freaking day and night. Had to dj a wedding and of course got soaked setting up and taking down. Now headed back to Covington to the club and dj a after party. Just wish this rain would stop! 

Groove    1,453
2 hours ago, CSB said:

Thank you !!  Ya I am 63 today Dec 31 1953 . Getting older, not worried about dying it's getting there that bothers me ...

Happy New Year :drinkingwine:

Happy new year birthday CSB!!!! 

• Like 1