Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
majoga

EPA To Alaskans In Sub-Zero Temps: Stop Burning Wood To Keep Warm

Rate this topic

majoga    429

Hell's bells. Wood smoke is by far less annoying than odor pollution from burning globalist carcasses. Nevertheless, I sincerely hope Alaskans oblige you tards.

Local residents have been assured that of course the government means well. According to the Times, the EPA official in charge claims that “his agency was definitely not trying to take away anyone’s wood stove, or make life more expensive.” But he also said the EPA’s job is to enforce air quality standards set by the Clean Air Act. The implication is clear: these wood stoves are going to be a problem.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/12/30/epa-alaskans-sub-zero-temps-stop-burning-wood-keep-warm/

Cinnamon    16,333

By that logic, EPA should be demanding deportation of every illegal in the country pronto because millions and millions of people make lots of air pollution. And they use a hella lotta water when there's a drought like we've had in California for 4 years. 

• Like 1

The deplorable one   
The deplorable one

Screw those nazi ass scum. Just put another log in the wood stove. Dirty rat bastards.   🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Dispose of the EPA properly...

They were using wood stoves in the early 1900's but only only if they'd known how much environmental impact it would have...

Not only do they want us to eat shit, and remain in the dark, they also want us to freeze to death.  But of course in the summer, it's turning off the air conditioner with the windows rolled up, and carpooling with a bunch of big sweaty fellas, just to help reduce the naturally occurring ozone.  Lightning storm anyone?  Maybe driving around in my electric powered car, making all that ozone will also have a smart meter attached to it, and when I produce too much ozone, my car will be remotely stopped (oh dear they can do that already without the smart meter), while I'm travelling down the highway...

Uncle Nobby    1,056

For every tree we burn, an angel up in heaven, gets to stay warm through the bleak, dark, winter up above, because Jesus can't afford to pay the hydro, or buy the correct toilet paper, you know, the soft stuff them bears like to squeeze, (made from old growth forests, that are about as sustainable as my f**kin arse)

so if you don't want an angel to freeze to death......................

burn a tree for Jesus.

:blink:

zero   
zero

The EPA needs to be abolished, it has been taken over by communist subversives who are trying to destroy the country.