Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

Why are all but a few of our Carrier groups dockside?

Tarmalen    1,165

It's like they don't remember history.

If there was another "pearl harbor" then America would do the exact same thing as last time and ramp up war manufacturing in weeks.

Factories making cars? Nope now you are making tank treads.

Once we were pumping out vessels and guns we didn't stop until we completely obliterated the enemy.

https://i.sli.mg/Y9q6z4.jpg

Shep...what am I dong wrong I want to embed the image!

thedudeabides    2,274
8 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

It's like they don't remember history.

If there was another "pearl harbor" then America would do the exact same thing as last time and ramp up war manufacturing in weeks.

Factories making cars? Nope now you are making tank treads.

Once we were pumping out vessels and guns we didn't stop until we completely obliterated the enemy.

https://i.sli.mg/Y9q6z4.jpg

Shep...what am I dong wrong I want to embed the image!

It is also why our nation recovered.....

Tarmalen    1,165
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

It is also why our nation recovered.....

I get the undertone...but I don't think this part is on script.

COBO Member    2,781

It will take a lot more to crank up the war-machine this time. The LCS program has growing pains. The USS Zumwalt couldn't even make it through it's first sea trials without having to make an emergency port call to Norfolk. Then broke down again for the exact same reason while transiting the Panama Canal. And the newest carrier, the USS Ford? We'll be lucky if she makes it out of the shipbuilders yards in another year.

And that's just the Navy side of things.

Tarmalen    1,165
10 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

It will take a lot more to crank up the war-machine this time. The LCS program has growing pains. The USS Zumwalt couldn't even make it through it's first sea trials without having to make an emergency port call to Norfolk. Then broke down again for the exact same reason while transiting the Panama Canal. And the newest carrier, the USS Ford? We'll be lucky if she makes it out of the shipbuilders yards in another year.

Just a symptom of corruption, kickbacks, and greed. 

thedudeabides    2,274
16 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

These issues go away in war time though. Simplification takes over and "fixes" are made. 

COBO Member    2,781
3 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Just a symptom of corruption, kickbacks, and greed. 

Exactly. The USS Zumwalt is a prime example of all three.

COBO Member    2,781
2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

These issues go away in war time though. Simplification takes over and "fixes" are made. 

Simplification worked in WWII. The only thing that will work in today's technology-driven world is a first strike.

thedudeabides    2,274
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Simplification worked in WWII. The only thing that will work in today's technology-driven world is a first strike.

yes and no. A relative of mine is in Air defense. A first strike on the US has to occur on the coast and only on the coast to cause a substantial amount of damage. Most airborne vectors would easily be destroyed. 

That being said, if they smuggle nukes in and detonate then were in trouble. 

COBO Member    2,781
3 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

yes and no. A relative of mine is in Air defense. A first strike on the US has to occur on the coast and only on the coast to cause a substantial amount of damage. Most airborne vectors would easily be destroyed. 

That being said, if they smuggle nukes in and detonate then were in trouble. 

A 1st strike is just that. And chances are good that it would occur close to the coast anyway. Think, government, military, and financial.

Jump To Top