Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Doctor Who Christmas Special | Pizzagate | Rosebud | Destuction of New York | John Titor

Ukshep    16,936

So i was watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special and boy oh boy was i amazed at what i found. As well as the story it tells and how well it seems to meld with my other thread regarding the rosebud and a mass of other connections. All depicting Specific connections to rosebud or time travel.

Some reading you might want

Who is John Titor:

THE TIME TRAVEL TALE OF JOHN TITOR

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

http://johntitor.com/

Rosebud Thread:

I highly suggest each and every one of you goes and watch this!

Doctor Who - Christmas Special — Episode 13 - The Return of Doctor Mysterio

The Doctor join forces with a masked Superhero for an epic New York adventure

http://www.bbcamerica.com/shows/doctor-who

---

My Viewing Notes (In no particular order  - all derived from the episode and connected with what i know:

1. Harmony Shoal

The Doctor described the Shoal as "multi-nucleated organisms functioning as an infinitely adaptable, independently functioning peripatetic central nervous system". Physically, the Shoal resembled disembodied brains with eyes. (TV: The Return of Doctor Mysterio)

To move and interact with their environment, the Shoal appropriated the bodies of humanoids by removing the original brain and emplacing themselves. These "containers" gained a distinctive diagonal slash that split the head in two; the Shoal could separate the halves at will and hide objects inside. The internal structure of these individuals became blue and slimy. (TV: The Return of Doctor Mysterio)

Around 28 minutes the doctor explains the colonization

2. PizzaGate (Multiple references throughout)

The Superman character just so happen to do all of his babysitting above a pizza place, Noted: Brightness of sign is high. Suggests importance.

(May be related ^ Building with other sign has a pink flamingo)

Next up: At start of episode as video cuts into scene, We see a focus on a sewer manhole cover. (Smoke coming out of it! Possible tunnel reference)

As we pan above pizza place, we see another pizza sign, and an american flag (Strategically in shot from sewer shot)

References to small children throughout!

3. Reptilian (Several instances of reptilian eyes throughout)

4. Blue Blood (Coming from the face and eyes, Wherever)

11 minute mark, blue blood leaking

And i hope you all remember this comment!

5. 25 multiples

25:33 minute mark,  Pizza and flag and number 125 by building and in distance - New york city, burning, fire smoke in distance

6. Unattended child theme

The whole episode is centered around The Superman Character taking care of a child, whom he neglects to run off and fight crime. Leaving the child unattended for periods of the episode

7. 45 minute mark they want his superhuman body

Mr. BROCK appears... and he wants the superman characters body - Reference to david brock?

8. the gemstone? the rose?

The rose, The gem, It is handed to the child, He eats it, He gets what he wants most. To be a superhero through its power

9. The destruction of new york city

building/tower (trump tower) can withstand a nuclear attack? alien attack
    The Tower is protected and would be the only building left standing.

10. Fake alien invasion discussion

the people will panic. But the elite will go to the bunkers

shade of damacles over new york

11. Squeaky head screams till it gets truth

Throughout the episode a squeaky toy is used to force truth out of the doctor

In completion! From what i can tell anything to do with either rosebud, or a variation or time travel somehow seems to connect into all current events. This particular instance seems to depict a lot of recent current events as well. Signalling them as important markers to me. This could also be predictive programming, in which case this is another nugget that suggests something will soon fall out of the sky! Which you will see in the transcripts in another post!

P.s i know it is not the most fleshed out piece. But this is all so interwoven i don't even know where to begin! Hopefully i have shared enough to at least pique your interest into taking a look for yourself.

Ukshep    16,936

Pinned! and Good to go!

I really do hope you can all find a legal method of viewing this episode. It is highly detailed with references and meanings.

It strikes me as a very important piece of a still yet to be determined puzzle!

_-_

Additional research nugget!

The FULL TRANSCRIPT OF THE EPISODE (see link for full - partial below)

Ukshep    16,936

Fake alien invasion discussion transcript! - http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/36-0.html

NARDOLE: So what do they want a bomb for?
DOCTOR: What does anybody want a bomb for?
NARDOLE: Surely they want to conquer the Earth, not blow it up.
DOCTOR: Oh, you couldn't blow up the Earth with this. But you could wipe out a city. Good point, well made.
NARDOLE: What point?
DOCTOR: New York. It's not a capital city. You're quite right.
NARDOLE: Oh. I don't understand.
DOCTOR: What if you dropped this ship on New York? What would happen?
NARDOLE: The reactor core would split and New York would vaporise.
DOCTOR: Not all of it. Not all of it, Nardole. Remember what he said, the scary little German fella?
SIM [on monitor]: This building can withstand a blast up to four times the strength of a nuclear explosion.
DOCTOR: Oh, this is very good, very meta.
SIM [on monitor]: Did you understand?
DOCTOR: You're stage-managing an alien attack when the aliens have already landed.
NARDOLE; But why?
DOCTOR: Because of what happens next. When everyone thinks that the Earth is being attacked from space, what then?
NARDOLE: Mass panic.
(Thumping on door.)
NARDOLE: Ooo, speaking of panic!
DOCTOR: Don't worry, it's triple deadlock-sealed. It'll hold for at least ten minutes. The people will panic, yes. But what about the world leaders? The presidents and kings, the prime ministers and generals? What will they do? What do the rich old men always do when the fighting starts? They'll find the safest place to hide themselves away and send all their young people to die. And where's the safest place in every capital city now? What's the only part of New York still standing?
NARDOLE: Harmony Shoal.
DOCTOR: New York isn't a capital city. It's a shop window. When the world is in danger, come hide with us. Harmony Shoal will open its doors to the terrified leaders of the world.
SIM [on monitor]: And they will come running.
DOCTOR: A few hours later, every politician and commander-in-chief will have a zip in their head. An alien sitting inside their skull. In one day of terror, the executive authority of Planet Earth will pass to Harmony Shoal. It's a good plan. I like it. How come our side never gets plans like that?
SIM [on monitor]: The humans have no plan at all.
DOCTOR: (laughs) That's where you're wrong. They have the same plan they always have.
SIM [on monitor]: What plan?
DOCTOR; Me.
NARDOLE: Hey, hey!
DOCTOR: Don't do that.
NARDOLE: Sorry.

Ukshep    16,936

Additional Transcript Lines! - http://www.chakoteya.net/DoctorWho/36-0.html

DOCTOR: The Sword of Damocles hanging over New York. I can't destroy it, I can't remove it, I can't stop it falling. There's only one thing I can do.

And

[Harmony Shoal]

SIM: Lower shields! Brace for impact! New York is under attack.

And

BROCK: It occurs to me, Miss Fletcher, I now have three hostages.
GRANT: Why don't you point the gun at me?
BROCK: What difference would it make? Besides, this is the one the Ghost will come for, I think. Ghost! Can you hear me? Do you have super-hearing? I'm going to kill her. I'm going to kill her right now!

And

This is the Doctor! You are the only living thing on Earth that can hear this frequency. Look up! We're coming right at you. If that thing hits the ground, then New York is finished! Over to you.

Ukshep    16,936

In closing! I'll leave you with what i derived in short!

Final possibilities implied:

• Object crashing to earth
  • New york being destroyed
  • Aliens taking over the human race
  • The return of the doctor(who?)
  • Hints at a powerful artifact  (stone) or a group?
  • A powerful person (interchanges roles - always depicted - as the savior)

The diverse groups who link themselves to a "Rosicrucian Tradition" can be divided into three categories: Esoteric Christian Rosicrucian groups, which profess Christ; Masonic Rosicrucian groups such as Societas Rosicruciana; and initiatory groups such as the Golden Dawn and the Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis

I now believe it is the marker of the elite. Rosebud/rose is a marker! It is how they identify with each other. Has to be. The masonic order at work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

Ukshep    16,936
1 minute ago, Just Lookin said:

cheers shep, christmas wouldnt be the same without the DW special. Looking forward to it tomorrow when i get a day off :)

Yeh that was my feeling too. Now i wish i had not bothered :) minds busy busy now! I WAS enjoying the relaxation!

Just Lookin    193
Just now, Ukshep said:

Yeh that was my feeling too. Now i wish i had not bothered :) minds busy busy now! I WAS enjoying the relaxation!

It will be a break for my mind, i've been holed up in the studio 16 hrs a day since the 26th.  

COP is sitting open on my laptop all day, a few conspiracies a day reminds me that im better off not being out in the world :)

Ukshep    16,936
5 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

COP is sitting open on my laptop all day, a few conspiracies a day reminds me that im better off not being out in the world :)

Not sure how to take that hehehe

Just Lookin    193
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Not sure how to take that hehehe

Well... 

We have a planet maybe entering our system that we can see.. but its being ignored.

Trump will possibly be shot, if not he's probably a zionist.. or not.  

Pizzagate is real but the MSM choose to focus on a singular pizza shop to deflect the bigger picture. Kids getting raped? Who cares.. Weird creepy Pizza shop guy gets dragged into it, turns into the biggest global fake news agenda.  And kids are still getting raped :(

Seeing all this stuff just makes me want to stay in work and do longer hours. Its what i know, i dont really know the outside world anymore. 

But then the sun will come back in the spring time and life will be different again :)

Ronaldo   
Ronaldo

in 2015 I had a strange dream...
I was on a Japanese like mansion, I was invited there to meet a person, he looked like a samurai, seated behind those traditional desks... he told me a lot of things...
One was why the world started to get way more chaotic in our era: On the entire universe there's a war between light and shadow, each side have their clans, but here on Earth, the dark side have two opposing clans and they are fighting each other since 1969/07/20... (Yes... that was a real event, we should ask why they stopped going to the moon, and not if they have gone there...)
2 opposing clans of the dark side are fighting each other for the control of planet Earth...(West vs East)
He told me reptilians, greys, arians, all the "alien" races are real, but they all have human bodies here on earth... but their souls, any human soul, even ours,  came from other places of the universe...
He told me the Light side is waiting for the right moment... to not cause way more chaos... That they will remove the veil that block us from seeing, feeling and use the energy that flows trough the entire universe...

That really was a strange dream... ಠ__ಠ

Ukshep    16,936
3 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

in 2015 I had a strange dream...
I was on a Japanese like mansion, I was invited there to meet a person, he looked like a samurai, seated behind those traditional desks... he told me a lot of things...
One was why the world started to get way more chaotic in our era: On the entire universe there's a war between light and shadow, each side have their clans, but here on Earth, the dark side have two opposing clans and they are fighting each other since 1969/07/20... (Yes... that was a real event, we should ask why they stopped going to the moon, and not if they have gone there...)
2 opposing clans of the dark side are fighting each other for the control of planet Earth...(West vs East)
He told me reptilians, greys, arians, all the "alien" races are real, but they all have human bodies here on earth... but their souls, any human soul, even ours,  came from other places of the universe...
He told me the Light side is waiting for the right moment... to not cause way more chaos... That they will remove the veil that block us from seeing, feeling and use the energy that flows trough the entire universe...

That really was a strange dream... ಠ__ಠ

Cool though right?

Jump To Top