Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

A thought on the mainstream media

Ukshep    16,929

I was having a thought just now and it hit me like a wall. Thought i would share!

So this thought is about the mainstream media.

And i began to ask myself a set of what-ifs and they went something like this:

• What if the media is not the enemy
  • What if the media is as antiquated as the current politicians
  • What if they are just outdated in what they think the people want?

And yes i am aware of what i said :) this is a what if scenario. But i could not help but dwell on my what-ifs and now i am left with the final conclusion of that tangent! although not based on anything i can prove. I ask you! Is it not possible that the media is not corrupt, and that the media is not evil. But instead is outdated, uninformed and as delusional as the young SJW's? Could this literally be stupidity/lowIQ and nothing more?

Be unbiased to look at all possibilities!

zero   
zero

To much evidence out there that shows the media (at least at the top) is part of the "system".

I'm sure there is some naivety in the lower ranks that still "believe" many of those have come forward after their illusions were shattered.

Sign   
Sign

No.

The mainstream Media used to be Independent until 1898. In Europe the Rothschild purchased the top 50 influence newspapers and  magazines.  They were going to buy them all until it was pointed out they only needed the top 50. Reuters was purchased to stop them printing what the Rothschild Clan was doing. In the 20's they became mind control operations.

In the USA the Rockefellers owned the right wing press and all the printing presses and JP Morgan owned the left wing press. In the UK Fleet street is controlled by the very financial district it is contained within.

The Media is owned and it programs millions of people's beliefs by creating popular reality on demand for their owners. The Chief editors are the controllers out and no one else on the staff need be involved in the censorship or paid for attack pieces and blatant fantasy creation as truth. The Chief Editor is the person who controls it from the top down. He liaises with the people who are CIA media assets to make sure their psy-ops get good coverage and the PR people who work hand in glove with  he USA's biggest Think Tanks.

The staff who write the propaganda are in on it or realize that is how you further your career.

There is going to be an operation this year in the nation I dwell in and they are going to expose the collusion between the government and the Media to create false impressions to mislead with intent. Should be a good show.

Sign   
Sign

I should add the investigative journalists were purged from the MSM in the 1990's. They dug to get truth and had to be done away with for the mass mind control programs to be as effective. People like John Pilger were fired. They started the fledgling ALT media way back in the 90's because they felt they still needed some sort of platform and voice away from the censorship which slammed down hard on the western world.

It was because of the purge in the 90's of the investigative journalists that the ALT media took off.

Shiftyze   
Shiftyze

I have thought this a few times but then I always remember throughout my news watching life that they talk about a negative situation for weeks and it only gets worse. 

Like the clown story is a good somewhat recent example. They created copycats like crazy out of that. Same with cop killing.

And when you research how close Politicians are with the media, it starts making sense that they don't report for the people. 

Our "official" politician interviews remind me completely of a daily show skit with constant back and forth. They could cut and create anything they want. After watching a few Putin and Assad interviews, they normally try to keep it centered and less chopped up.

Ukshep    16,929
11 minutes ago, zero said:

To much evidence out there that shows the media (at least at the top) is part of the "system".

Yeh i do have to agree! But i cannot help but notice how that with zero evidence this would as a plausible theory. Bah enough looking at this through unclean eyes :) i must stop.

4 minutes ago, Shiftyze said:

I have thought this a few times but then I always remember throughout my news watching life that they talk about a negative situation for weeks and it only gets worse. 

Like the clown story is a good somewhat recent example. They created copycats like crazy out of that. Same with cop killing.

And when you research how close Politicians are with the media, it starts making sense that they don't report for the people. 

Our "official" politician interviews remind me completely of a daily show skit with constant back and forth. They could cut and create anything they want. After watching a few Putin and Assad interviews, they normally try to keep it centered and less chopped up.

The media has been especially awful the last few days. It feels like they regained the confidence they lost in themselves! kudos to them. But it wont make a difference to us now will it.

One thing you can always count on with the media. $$$ comes first. Truth comes second!

// Because i feel the below is said quite often!

Ratings are low this week brian, bossman says if you don't pick up he will have to axe your show.

Axe my show? What?

Yes dead, Bossman is pissed but what can you do right?

Guess i'll just have to focus on black crime for the next 3 days, maybe create a fake crimewave in reports and lets rile them up on our facebook pages. No use one of the black kid shot by officers stories instead. had 60 like that this week, so you will have to sift through it to find one not documented enough we can get away with it.

marlowe    1,576

I  don't want to sound like a NAZI parrot but who OWNS the media ...?

The Zionist Jews.....Who benefitted from 9/11 and Gulf War 1 & 2 ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :wink:

Brio    1,038
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Could this literally be stupidity/lowIQ and nothing more?

Nope. The MSM deliberately and maliciously plots to misinform and sway public opinion. They pay millions in research to find the most effective way to brainwash viewers.

People are beginning to wake up to this and it scares them silly. Good.

COBO Member    2,757

As it's been stated forever, "If you have a riddle with no seeming solution, just follow the $$$".

IMHO, to believe any MSM network survives on the traditional method of advertising alone is ludicrous. 

marlowe    1,576
1 hour ago, Brio said:

Nope. The MSM deliberately and maliciously plots to misinform and sway public opinion. They pay millions in research to find the most effective way to brainwash viewers.

I scan the NY Times almost every day because I'm interested in the wording they use to twist the truth

into lies. It is propaganda at it's finest.......... 

'

thoth    215

Hmmm 

have you ever heard the term god and country

its comes from how the kings and the church control the people

the king took there money and said it was for protection 

the church took there money to protect their soles 

they ruled with fear

with the invention of the printing press they found control of the mass was easy

just look how our founding fathers did it 

like pubs common sense by thomas Payne 

it was a natural 

Jump To Top