Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

GUN GRABBERS HOLD TOY GUN “TURN-IN” FOR KIDS WHO RECEIVED THEM AS CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Cinnamon    19,684

The Conservative Tribune reports, Gun-grabbers will never be satisfied. On Dec. 21 in Hempstead, New York, children were offered an exchange of toys: their toy guns for different, “better” toys, according to Breitbart. The turn-in was headed by a man named Jean Shafiroff, a so-called “philanthropist” who believed that toy guns in the hands of children were something undesirable.

Ukshep    16,890
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The Conservative Tribune reports, Gun-grabbers will never be satisfied. On Dec. 21 in Hempstead, New York, children were offered an exchange of toys: their toy guns for different, “better” toys, according to Breitbart. The turn-in was headed by a man named Jean Shafiroff, a so-called “philanthropist” who believed that toy guns in the hands of children were something undesirable.

training em young i see!

Iamawake    241

If they were only so concerned, about what they were putting in the kids heads instead, guns would not be a problem.

zero   
zero

Jean Shafiroff is a woman, not a man as Gary said in the video.

Guess who she is buddies with.

Photo in link

Jerold D Jacobson, Jean Shafiroff, Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Paul Levine ©Annie Watt

The Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services (JBFCS) celebrated its 2013 Spring Benefit honoring Seymour R. Askin, JBFCS Honorary Chair of the Board, Jerold D. Jacobson, Proskauer, Partner, Jean Shafiroff, JBFCS Board Member and Paul Levine, JBFCS Executive VP & CEO at New York City’s Plaza Hotel. Melissa Russo, WNBC news anchor, served as master of ceremonies.

http://www.jewishscenemagazine.com/tag/jean-shafiroff/

And here is a link to a book written by Jean and introduced by Michael Bloomberg's daughter Georgina.

http://jeanshafiroff.com/

Where I found the link to the book/her site.

Jean Shafiroff Introduces Toy Gun Exchange Program to Hempstead, NY

https://thenewyorkexclusive.com/2015/12/28/jean-shafiroff-introduces-toy-gun-exchange-program-to-hempstead-ny/

dubsquared    46
1 hour ago, thedudeabides said:

Shit I would have went and bought a bunch of cheap dollar store knock offs and made some money.

This shit made me laugh so hard. I think on the same wave length. FTW

majoga    429

Good grief! Rather send the kid in there with toy pitchfork and rope and tell him to practice.

amused   
amused

I wonder what kind of consolation prizes are being offered in exchange for the plastic weapon facsimiles.

Probably items that deter free thought and instills imagery of entitlement or sexual reassignment.

Shaming a child for possession of a particular toy is typical behavior for their twisted agenda.

Ronaldo   
Ronaldo

What the problem with Toy guns? I always liked toy guns...
What will they go against next? Shooting Games? Oh.. they already did it... old FPS games had more gore and blood... now you shoot someone with a bazooka and their body still in one piece...  :P

Jump To Top