Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Sling & Stone

Celebrities killed by 3's

I've come across this theory before but haven't fully looked into it. Then when George Michaels died and Carrie Fisher right after I told myself if another dies soon I'll look into it. Then hearing Debbie Reynolds died I kinda was taken back and figured it at least deserves some research. Do any of you know of other celebrities dying within a short period of time in groups of threes or any other input in this? I'm pretty sure its believed they are killed as a sacrifice and that there is symbolism and numerology often surrounding their deaths.

Iamawake    241
34 minutes ago, This Sling & Stone said:

I've come across this theory before but haven't fully looked into it. Then when George Michaels died and Carrie Fisher right after I told myself if another dies soon I'll look into it. Then hearing Debbie Reynolds died I kinda was taken back and figured it at least deserves some research. Do any of you know of other celebrities dying within a short period of time in groups of threes or any other input in this? I'm pretty sure its believed they are killed as a sacrifice and that there is symbolism and numerology often surrounding their deaths.

Speaking from around 20 years of, personal experience of dealing with death, it doesn't only affect celebrities, it usually happens in 3's.

4 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Speaking from around 20 years of, personal experience of dealing with death, it doesn't only affect celebrities, it usually happens in 3's.

Who else do you mean then, like connected groups of 3's?

Iamawake    241
Just now, This Sling & Stone said:

Who else do you mean then, like connected groups of 3's?

People in general.. and as in the case of Carrie Fisher and her Mom, that is not unusual either, nor is it for a married couple of many years, to pass away close together.

This is my humble opinion, from serving a population around 20-25 thousand. Also, there would be long periods with no death at all. It seem to depend on certain variables, Celestial objects seem to play role, in either scenario.

For eg: Any seasoned farmer will tell you, the Earth is much fuller, on a full moon. That is to say, the ground you til will cover more of the surface, or if you will require 2 wheelbarrows on a full moon, whereas one will suffice, on a new moon.

Shiftyze   
Shiftyze

There's been a shit ton of deaths lately. Hallelujah guy died, Red Solo cup maker died, Beatles first manager just died, actress/yoga instructor died, Greek ambassador supposedly died, Bambi artist just died. Today will likely have more. This isn't normal or it is just trending and it has become their sick obsession.

I just wish someone had the f**king balls to stand up and tell us what is going on but they are a bunch of cowards distracting everyone in every subject.