Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Top Ten Giant Discoveries in North America

Cinnamon    19,948

The Iroquois, the Osage, the Tuscaroras, the Hurons, the Omahas, and many other North American Indians all speak of giant men who once lived and roamed in the territories of their forefathers. All over what is now the U.S. are traditions of these ancient giants.1

Over 1000 accounts of seven-foot and taller skeletons have reportedly been unearthed from ancient burial sites over a two-hundred-year period in North America. Newspaper accounts, town and county histories, letters, scientific journals, diaries, photos and Smithsonian ethnology reports have carefully documented this. These skeletons have been reported from coast to coast with strange anatomic anomalies such as double rows of teeth, jawbones so large as to be fit over the face of the finder, and elongated skulls, documented in virtually every state. 

<snip>

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/top-ten-giant-discoveries-north-america-005196?nopaging=1

Lucy Barnable    4,261

There's so much evidence of Giants all over the place.
So many tribes have legends about them but they vary quite a bit.
Some say the Giants were bad, really bad but others say they got along with them okay.
Some say they even bred with them and that may be why a few tribes have high numbers of Rh negatives while others have none.

*Buffalo Bill even wrote about them in his autobiography.

I have some links but I'm experiencing technical difficulties at this time. lol

Lucy Barnable    4,261

HUNTING LORE

One such legend, related by Buffalo Bill in his autobiography, centers on a creation myth. According to Cody, one night a group of Pawnees came into camp bringing with them a number of large bones, one of which a doctor with Cody's expedition identified as a human thighbone. The Pawnees maintained that the bones belonged to an ancient race of men who inhabited the country and were three times the size of human beings of the day. Any one of these giants could run down a buffalo and tear off its leg with one hand and then eat it as he walked. However, these giant men did not believe in the Great Spirit; they were not intimidated by the thunder and lightning and laughed at it. This angered the Great Spirit, and he sent a great rainstorm that drove the giants to the hills. But the water rose and covered the mountaintops as well, and the conceited giants were drowned. Once the floodwaters receded, the Great Spirit considered that he had made men too large and powerful, and he would henceforth re-create them smaller and weaker. The Pawnees maintained that this was Indian history handed down to them from time out of mind. This explains why men are not like the giants of old and have to work harder to hunt and to live. Cody adds an interesting note to this episode. He remarked that since their expedition had no wagons with them and the thighbone was very large, it had to be left behind.

http://plainshumanities.unl.edu/encyclopedia/doc/egp.fol.025

Cinnamon    19,948
18 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

HUNTING LORE

One such legend, related by Buffalo Bill in his autobiography, centers on a creation myth. According to Cody, one night a group of Pawnees came into camp bringing with them a number of large bones, one of which a doctor with Cody's expedition identified as a human thighbone. The Pawnees maintained that the bones belonged to an ancient race of men who inhabited the country and were three times the size of human beings of the day. Any one of these giants could run down a buffalo and tear off its leg with one hand and then eat it as he walked. However, these giant men did not believe in the Great Spirit; they were not intimidated by the thunder and lightning and laughed at it. This angered the Great Spirit, and he sent a great rainstorm that drove the giants to the hills. But the water rose and covered the mountaintops as well, and the conceited giants were drowned. Once the floodwaters receded, the Great Spirit considered that he had made men too large and powerful, and he would henceforth re-create them smaller and weaker. The Pawnees maintained that this was Indian history handed down to them from time out of mind. This explains why men are not like the giants of old and have to work harder to hunt and to live. Cody adds an interesting note to this episode. He remarked that since their expedition had no wagons with them and the thighbone was very large, it had to be left behind.

http://plainshumanities.unl.edu/encyclopedia/doc/egp.fol.025

I love reading this kind of stuff! Thanks! 

Lucy Barnable    4,261
24 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I love reading this kind of stuff! Thanks! 

The Si-Te-Cah of Paiute legend is fascinating and sad.

According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants.[1] The Si-Te-Cah and the Paiutes were at war, and after a long struggle a coalition of tribes trapped the remaining Si-Te-Cah in Lovelock Cave. When they refused to come out, the Indians piled brush before the cave mouth and set it aflame. The Si-Te-Cah were annihilated.

Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins, daughter of Paiute Chief Winnemucca, wrote about what she described as "a small tribe of barbarians" who ate her people in her book Life Among the Piutes: Their Wrongs and Claims - she wrote that "after my people had killed them all, the people round us called us Say-do-carah. It means conqueror; it also means "enemy." "My people say that the tribe we exterminated had reddish hair. I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son. I have a dress which has been in our family a great many years, trimmed with the reddish hair. I am going to wear it some time when I lecture. It is called a mourning dress, and no one has such a dress but my family."[2] Hopkins does not mention giants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah

Many Native American tribes from the Northeast and Southwest still relate the legends of the red-haired giants and how their ancestors fought terrible, protracted wars against the giants when they first encountered them in North America almost 15,000 years ago.
-----
And it's the state of Nevada that the story of the native Paiute's wars against the giant red-haired men transformed from a local myth to a scientific reality during 1924 when the Lovelock Caves were excavated.
-----
As the excavation of the cave progressed, the archaeologists came to the inescapable conclusion that the Paiutes myth was no myth; it was true.

What led them to this realization was the discovery of many broken arrows that had been shot into the cave and a dark layer of burned material under sections of the overlaying guano.

Among the thousands of artifacts recovered from this site of an unknown people is what some scientists are convinced is a calendar: a donut-shaped stone with exactly 365 notches carved along its outside rim and 52 corresponding notches along the inside.

But that was not to be the final chapter of red-haired giants in Nevada.

In February and June of 1931, two very large skeletons were found in the Humboldt dry lake bed near Lovelock, Nevada.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/gigantes/esp_gigantes_07.htm

RetiredRogue    134
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The Iroquois, the Osage, the Tuscaroras, the Hurons, the Omahas, and many other North American Indians all speak of giant men who once lived and roamed in the territories of their forefathers. All over what is now the U.S. are traditions of these ancient giants.1

Over 1000 accounts of seven-foot and taller skeletons have reportedly been unearthed from ancient burial sites over a two-hundred-year period in North America. Newspaper accounts, town and county histories, letters, scientific journals, diaries, photos and Smithsonian ethnology reports have carefully documented this. These skeletons have been reported from coast to coast with strange anatomic anomalies such as double rows of teeth, jawbones so large as to be fit over the face of the finder, and elongated skulls, documented in virtually every state. 

<snip>

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/top-ten-giant-discoveries-north-america-005196?nopaging=1

I was raised in Oklahoma and my great grandfather made the "Cherokee" Strip run in 1893 and was given (free) the 160 acres after staying on that land ten years and making improvements, which he did. And among stories I heard about the Indians was one really interesting one.  Why did Indians raise their arm and open hands up and say "How"? It was because they wanted to see the other person hand and see if they would do the same and that way see if that person had six fingers on their hand or five like them. Giants like Goliath had six fingers and six toes. 

Cinnamon    19,948
1 minute ago, RetiredRogue said:

I was raised in Oklahoma and my great grandfather made the "Cherokee" Strip run in 1893 and was given (free) the 160 acres after staying on that land ten years and making improvements, which he did. And among stories I heard about the Indians was one really interesting one.  Why did Indians raise their arm and open hands up and say "How"? It was because they wanted to see the other person hand and see if they would do the same and that way see if that person had six fingers on their hand or five like them. Giants like Goliath had six fingers and six toes. 

That's fascinating! I never knew that but always wondered about the hand sign. Thanks for that info. All the strange things in the world...

RetiredRogue    134
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

That's fascinating! I never knew that but always wondered about the hand sign. Thanks for that info. All the strange things in the world...

Something else I should have mentioned about six fingers and toes. I lived in Enid Oklahoma and sold insurance married trying to earn a living. This was 1967. I used the Enid Morning news birth  as a way to have contacts for insurance sales. I always waited a month before knocking on the door of new parents. I knocked on this door and a tall young black man answered the door, I explained who I was and he let me come in. The mother was not home, but he let me see his new young daughter and I noticed both of her hands were bandaged and also her feet.  He explained she was born with six fingers and six toes. He raised his hands and showed me his six fingers and six toes and said, they didn't take them off when he was born, but do these days. And she had gotten this certain gene from  his family, others in his family had past it on too.   

thedudeabides    2,274
1 hour ago, RetiredRogue said:

Something else I should have mentioned about six fingers and toes. I lived in Enid Oklahoma and sold insurance married trying to earn a living. This was 1967. I used the Enid Morning news birth  as a way to have contacts for insurance sales. I always waited a month before knocking on the door of new parents. I knocked on this door and a tall young black man answered the door, I explained who I was and he let me come in. The mother was not home, but he let me see his new young daughter and I noticed both of her hands were bandaged and also her feet.  He explained she was born with six fingers and six toes. He raised his hands and showed me his six fingers and six toes and said, they didn't take them off when he was born, but do these days. And she had gotten this certain gene from  his family, others in his family had past it on too.   

>_>

Oi vay this bolsters an old theory of mine on Africans. There inherent violence and inability to coexist....direct descendants of the nephilim.

Jump To Top