Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Mexican National Deported 19 Times, Now Arrested for Raping 13-Year-Old…

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,334

A Mexican man accused of raping a 13-year-old girl on a Greyhound bus that traveled through Kansas had been deported 10 times and voluntarily removed from the U.S. another nine times since 2003, records obtained by The Associated Press show.

<snip>

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/12/30/mexican-national-deported-19-times-now-arrested-for-raping-13-year-old/

Everyone I know is scared of the cops, they are terrified they'll screw up their taxes or get a traffic ticket or a code enforcement problem, because they know if they get caught it could mean the difference in paying their bills or eating because of the crazy fines imposed.  But this piece of shit... 19 times? What does "voluntarily removed" mean? How much has this guy cost us, not to mention ruining this little girl's life. There are TONS of cases of multiple deportations rather than jailing these criminals. Of course, CNN won't talk much about that. 

Lucy Barnable    3,019

Infuriating!
The article doesn't say what he was deported for but I'll bet some were sex offences.
They/we need to start making an example of people like him. All of them.
Only the most sever punishment will stop them; or death.

And when Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.  ~ Donald Trump June 17th 2015