Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Where have all the real UFO sightings gone? Everything is a hoax now?

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,147

There used to be some compelling videos and first hand accounts regrading UFO sightings, but now, everything seems to be faked for clicks. So disappointed, UFOs is one of my favorite CTs. Now... nothing much to look at. Where did they all go? 

Sign   
Sign

Cloaking tech.

Where does all the Gold go?

The Harry Potter Cloak.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/scientists-work-out-how-make-6463793

Note it uses gold.

Now we know inventions like this don't go public until 30 years after discovery as part of US defense policies. I forget the name and number, but the US military-government can use a law to seize any new invention or technology and embargo it for up to 30 years until they explored all possible threats and military applications that can and do arise from the new invention or technology.

What we can deduce from the drop off of UFO sightings in Western nations is the UFO's are now using cloaking during daylight which also backs up the theory 99% of UFO sightings are earth made terrestrial vehicles  rather than anything extraterrestrial.

We know the Germans had technology far in advance of the allied nations at the end of WWII. The descriptions of the day say the western scientists did not understand how the German technology worked as it was a science beyond their own and they needed the Germans scientist to explain it and make the apparatus work. They were also committed Nazi's who backed the Reich all the way. You couldn't get them into the USA under paperclip and you couldn't allow the Russians to abduct them which they did where possible. No enemy could be allowed to have access to these Nazi scientists and killing them was off the table as well as the Russians already had captured German scientists of their own.  Instead they smuggled them into the USA and created MJ-12 to conceal them and their work. MJ-12 is not run by the US military or the US government, it is the level above them, run by private corporations.

At this point many describe what happened-is happening as a breakaway technology-culture. This is where the so called elite are. They have technology which is secret and far in advance of the public science we get. In a conversation with a Intel officer in the NZ SiS he described it "There is our world and their world, and they make our world." Indicating they got to decide what technology the general public go tot have and what they didn't. Technology which can heal anyone from anything, but they hold it back because it would over populate the world as their excuse. There will be no Utopia for the masses, just the few.

People wonder why the people we often think are the elite battle with each other so hard. They are the bottom rungs trying to get in to the real elite with all the perks it comes with.

Secret space programs. Collaboration at levels beyond public government between nations and even nations which are supposed to be enemies as in the case of the collaboration in space by the USA and USSR during the 70's at the orders of people beyond public government.

What we have is the hidden hand. Not so much the left and the right not knowing what each other is doing but the hidden hand knowing all and the left and the right hand know nothing of the existence of the hidden hand who works among them even in their own organizations. The Hidden Hand pulls the strings of the world. We know almost nothing about them. To be unknown is to be unconquerable.

Ukshep    14,374
37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

There used to be some compelling videos and first hand accounts regrading UFO sightings, but now, everything seems to be faked for clicks. So disappointed, UFOs is one of my favorite CTs. Now... nothing much to look at. Where did they all go? 

didn't i just say this to you?

Lucy Barnable    2,998

I think we're desensitized to them now.
UFO's went mainstream a long time ago.
Most everyone I've talked to has seen one.
Seen something, so it's not a big wow anymore.
Plus... cloaking. They've gotten really good at that.

Ronaldo   
Ronaldo

I used to search for UFO videos on youtube everyday for the most recent ones... was always able to find something interesting...
I'm not sure, but I think youtube is filtering UFO videos... ¬¬"

Cinnamon    16,147
18 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

I used to search for UFO videos on youtube everyday for the most recent ones... was always able to find something interesting...
I'm not sure, but I think youtube is filtering UFO videos... ¬¬"

Very possible, they're filtering the citizen journalists regarding pizzagate, why not everything else the don't like?

majoga    429

I think they managed to turn on the planetary force field in Antarctica. Makes sense these fools let illegal aliens in whilst keeping real ones out.

RabidWolf    1,017
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Buried under the mountain of clickbait trash, as will be all decent CT topics on sites with huge audiences and any genuine proof for them.

It is like trying to find a single drop of pure water in a raging river of sewage.

• Like 1