Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

This is EXACTLY what's wrong with this Generation.

Lucy Barnable    4,223

He makes some good points about how they came to be this way but I disagree it's through no fault of their own and now it's communities and businesses responsibility to teach them how to behave.
By making excuses and picking up the slack they drop we're just perpetuating the situation. Sometimes a person needs to fall, needs to bleed and clean their own wound so they know to be more careful.

dubsquared    46
34 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

He makes some good points about how they came to be this way but I disagree it's through no fault of their own and now it's communities and businesses responsibility to teach them how to behave.
By making excuses and picking up the slack they drop we're just perpetuating the situation. Sometimes a person needs to fall, needs to bleed and clean their own wound so they know to be more careful.

Dayam... Couldn't have been said better... *Standing ovation*

:clap3:

7 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

1982 is the start apparently.

George Orwell may have been right!:biggrin: A couple years off, but close enough...

7 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yes I'll take a side order of the oxymoronic corporate morality...hold the onions...

DarkKnightNomeD    1,886
7 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They are starting to wake up somewhat to this - backdoor communism, political correctness, common core generation BS. But it seems like they only go so far before they stop researching, or they just say enough, but not enough, as not to sound "RUDE". (NOT/NEVER far enough if you ask me.) =)

:mutleylaugh:

Iamawake    241

Just imagine, if they had to kill/catch, clean/cook/grow their food. Cut, saw and split firewood, build a house, find fresh water, and raise a large family. Its I want it all, and I want it right now..what a wake up call coming.. It probably be a blessing in disguise, when the web is taken down.

But, I agree we have dealt them a shitty hand.

zero   
zero

The imbalance started at home and continues into the school system.

Most of these kids today are raised by a single woman and educated by single women they have never had a strong loving male father figure in their life who said NO and provided them with the male aspects of life.

Tarmalen    1,165
9 hours ago, zero said:

The imbalance started at home and continues into the school system.

Most of these kids today are raised by a single woman and educated by single women they have never had a strong loving male father figure in their life who said NO and provided them with the male aspects of life.

This.

Leadership via the male role is essential in growing up. There is much to leadership, by action, education, reinforcement, you can give children a solid ground so they can achieve greater things than yourself accomplished.

Groove    1,681

He made some great points. But I wanna point out I was born in 1981 and feel I am no where near these  millennial douchetards. Guess it is in how you were raised. I was raised to bust ass and work hard for any and everything I ever wanted.  I just guess I see myself more from gen X. I love rock and til and I'm polite to my elders lol. 

Cinders777   
Cinders777

Groove and dudeabides -  you both probably have a relatively high IQ compared to most of the other millenials. That's why you feel detached from that generation.

Jump To Top