Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

majoga

Anyone know anything about movie "Enemies Within"

majoga    429

Received this DVD via USPS today. Looks like something I might watch - has Barry and the witch on the cover. Only problem is neither I nor anyone I know ordered this thing. Being somewhat paranoid, I'm wondering if it's some kind of malware. Guess I'll have to pull out the old stand alone player and turn on the old 480p tv.

Sent from:

Cohesion Films

1521 Technology Parkway

Cedar Falls, IA 50613

No other paperwork or anything stating it was Christmas present et al. Just wondered if if anyone knew anything about it or had something similar happen. Thanks.

majoga    429

Thanks.

Manta blocked me because I am running Noscript. They want name and email to request unblock. I think not lmao.

Movie has a site, but no way to inquire about an order. Can't find an actual site for Cohesion. I guess I'll just chalk it up to my share of bizarro world.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,888

@majoga - You sure someone you know didn't send it to you, for or as a Christmas present? Just watch it on the DVD player and not the computer and you should be fine. If not - Burn it, Crack it. LOL

Jump To Top