Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

I Just Want To Be Happy

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 CSB    1,701

We live in a world of oppression .. I just want to be happy ; I want to love some one .. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 thedudeabides    2,104
15 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Happiness is a choice

it's that simple.

PRECISELY,  the perspective in life that you paint for yourself is how you will feel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 WhiteHorse    490

The oppression of the mind is easily accomplished 

The oppression of the spirit is a difficult task. 

In your spirit is where you will find peace and happiness. 

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬
http://bible.us/1/jhn.14.27.kjv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,998
2 hours ago, CSB said:

We live in a world of oppression .. I just want to be happy ; I want to love some one .. 

:hug:

When the the big things are elusive I try to focus on the smaller things.
Make the little things that are good big and the big things that are bad little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    1,701

@Lucy Barnable I think we are two leaves that missed each other in the breeze .. Maybe next time ..

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

When the the big things are elusive I try to focus on the smaller things.
Make the little things that are good big and the big things that are bad little.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,998
4 minutes ago, CSB said:

I think we are two leaves that missed each other in the breeze .. Maybe next time ..

Maybe we can both smile today. :wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    1,701
5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Maybe we can both smile today.

Thank for the video you make me smile and warm my hart ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,998
3 minutes ago, CSB said:

Thank for the video you make me smile and warm my hart ...

You  make me smile too. I always enjoy your posts.
Plus, we didn't really miss each other; we're both right here.
A long time ago a couple of us were talking about how we felt we're meant to be here.
Somehow we were drawn to this site so we could meet each other and I think that's true.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CSB    1,701
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Somehow we were drawn to this site so we could meet each other and I think that's true.

Huggs ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×