Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Podesta's Artist - stuff so bad journalists don't show it in articles

grav   
grav

Can you find more sources for this? 

It is not merely disturbing. There is something very real about it. I couldn't look at them all. The mountain of horror, and not just this sickening display, will topple over soon. Then we will have the big reset when the sheeple revolt. 

Maidenmate91    197
8 minutes ago, grav said:

Can you find more sources for this? 

It is not merely disturbing. There is something very real about it. I couldn't look at them all. The mountain of horror, and not just this sickening display, will topple over soon. Then we will have the big reset when the sheeple revolt. 

So your waiting on them to solve this?

I agree these hybrids are f'n disturbing/real!

Also those "sheeple" are your fellow man, you shouldn't refer to them as such.

The only reason I'm not a sheeple, is because I one day was curious wtf was up with the symbology on the $1 bill.

One question opened up my mind to thousands more.

grav   
grav
10 minutes ago, Maidenmate91 said:

So your waiting on them to solve this?

I agree these hybrids are f'n disturbing/real!

Also those "sheeple" are your fellow man, you shouldn't refer to them as such.

The only reason I'm not a sheeple, is because I one day was curious wtf was up with the symbology on the $1 bill.

One question opened up my mind to thousands more.

What is the pc word then if we shouldn't call them sheeple? I know lots of people who refuse to open their eyes. I'm married to one. You know the difference between ignorance and apathy? 

Maidenmate91    197
1 minute ago, grav said:

What is the pc word then if we shouldn't call them sheeple? I know lots of people who refuse to open their eyes. I'm married to one. You know the difference between ignorance and apathy? 

This has nothing to do with PC man, this is not a liberal aspect debate. The only thing Im saying is don't turn your back on humanity.

You are not alone my wife used to be the same way, now she is fully awake to the bs lies msm spits. I am not shaming you, I am just a firm believer in humanity and good will. 

Keep trying to open more peoples minds, see what sticks.

Cinnamon    23,070

I believe these things are made of silicone, they have to be cast. There has to be an original model for them to cast from. So, my theory is that they are using humans for parts of the casts and embelishing the non-human parts later. Or...they have made monsters and are using casts made directly from these "hybrids".  Or this artist is a master carver because to make the model, you'd have to be. 

Amethyst    325
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I believe these things are made of silicone, they have to be cast. There has to be an original model for them to cast from. So, my theory is that they are using humans for parts of the casts and embelishing the non-human parts later. Or...they have made monsters and are using casts made directly from these "hybrids".  Or this artist is a master carver because to make the model, you'd have to be. 

Those "creatures" could very well be real Chimera from DNA experimental animal/human projects gone very wrong in underground labs, OR demons that they have invoked through their occult rituals which are attached to people and syphon the life out of them (archontic type entities) idk for sure but yes there is something horridly wrong with that shit they call "art".

Cinnamon    23,070
34 minutes ago, Amethyst said:

Those "creatures" could very well be real Chimera from DNA experimental animal/human projects gone very wrong in underground labs, OR demons that they have invoked through their occult rituals which are attached to people and syphon the life out of them (archontic type entities) idk for sure but yes there is something horridly wrong with that shit they call "art".

Oh, come now, it's just us... only really, really smart people could appreciate this... it's our lack of culture that is what's wrong. :raging_midget:

Cinnamon    23,070

A lot of info is yet to be gleaned from looking up Podesta, Alefantis etc. with the words art and or culture. Go down that path and there are more branches and a whole other world that normal people hardly ever see.

Ronaldo   
Ronaldo

Those creatures are how the souls of "pizza eaters" looks like...