Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Bill Gates says the world is not prepared to cope with comming deadly flu epidemic!!!!

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,374

Bill Gates has warned that the world's emergency response systems are not yet strong enough to cope with a deadly flu epidemic - one he is crossing his fingers will not arise in the next 10 years.

The Microsoft co-founder said the Ebola and Zika virus crises showed that global health infrastructure had room for improvement, the BBC reported.

The philanthropic Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation counts tackling disease, including pneumonia, malaria and polio, among its objectives.

“When we've seen Ebola or even now Zika, we realise we still haven't done enough.

“Our ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly where we have an emerging disease, our emergency response system where we get people in and try and stop these epidemics - we don't have a strong enough system.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bill-gates-deadly-flu-epidemic-world-not-prepared-ebola-zika-virus-crisis-melinda-gates-foundation-a7501536.html

Yeh yeh bill we know! we also know how you are involved with all of that biological stuff... and what you do....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wants to kill off the population but expects you to help him fight measles...

Dr. Gates I presume?

Oh dear...smiling bob is serving 20 years...I guess he got too much respect from the neighborhood...Male Enhancement...:chuckle:

1 minute ago, Groove said:

So Bill, you warning us of the virus your making huh. Gee thanks. 

Goes with all the viruses that come bundled with Windows...maybe we should have checked this guy over a little closer...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,417
3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

He wants to kill off the population but expects you to help him fight measles...

Dr. Gates I presume?

Oh dear...smiling bob is serving 20 years...I guess he got too much respect from the neighborhood...Male Enhancement...:chuckle:

Goes with all the viruses that come bundled with Windows...maybe we should have checked this guy over a little closer...

Haha so true. 

 

I actually did did not remember that smiling bob got jail time. Haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, majoga said:

I am worried that Bill is not prepared to cope with the impending lamp post epidemic.

I hear that Linux is real contagious.  There's no cure for it either...it has even affected much of the Microsoft infastructure as well as market share...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 RabidWolf    1,017
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Bill Gates has warned that the world's emergency response systems are not yet strong enough to cope with a deadly flu epidemic - one he is crossing his fingers will not arise in the next 10 years.

The Microsoft co-founder said the Ebola and Zika virus crises showed that global health infrastructure had room for improvement, the BBC reported.

The philanthropic Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation counts tackling disease, including pneumonia, malaria and polio, among its objectives.

“When we've seen Ebola or even now Zika, we realise we still haven't done enough.

“Our ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly where we have an emerging disease, our emergency response system where we get people in and try and stop these epidemics - we don't have a strong enough system.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bill-gates-deadly-flu-epidemic-world-not-prepared-ebola-zika-virus-crisis-melinda-gates-foundation-a7501536.html

Yeh yeh bill we know! we also know how you are involved with all of that biological stuff... and what you do....

Don't worry, Shep!

Windows version 16.6.61 will most certainly be unveiled just in time to BE that strong system backbone needed to upgrade our current worthless system. (it will be the first software that requires a microchip be implanted in everyone's brain, you know, to keep us "safe".)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,374
20 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Don't worry, Shep!

Windows version 16.6.61 will most certainly be unveiled just in time to BE that strong system backbone needed to upgrade our current worthless system. (it will be the first software that requires a microchip be implanted in everyone's brain, you know, to keep us "safe".)

Then i will finally be intel powered.... oh wait i already am... wait.... what.... malfunction... detonation... in 3.....2.......1........boooom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 dubsquared    45
1 hour ago, Groove said:

So Bill, you warning us of the virus your making huh. Gee thanks. 

Right! I can see his nerdy little face... Hey guys, guess what I created  and it's so awesome you won't be ready for it. GTFO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,056

“When we've seen Ebola or even now Zika, we realise we still haven't done enough.

“Our ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly where we have an emerging disease, our emergency response system where we get people in and try and stop these epidemics - we don't have a strong enough system.”

TRANSLATION = "we haven't made enough money yet"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 8008Sight    22
47 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

“When we've seen Ebola or even now Zika, we realise we still haven't done enough.

“Our ability to create new drugs and vaccines quickly where we have an emerging disease, our emergency response system where we get people in and try and stop these epidemics - we don't have a strong enough system.”

TRANSLATION = "we haven't made enough money yet"

more like we haven't worked out the kinks for a perfect virus that doesn't kill too fast or too slow. Pretty easy way to control pop, only the people with the right vaccine will survive but who want's to clean that mess up? I'm going with nanobots within the next 20 years maybe they can even be used to simulate a viral infection while being more like a FOXDIE kinda thing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×