Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Michigan man 'stabbed his five-year-old stepdaughter to death and set her body alight with vodka because she asked him for a snack'

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,236

This is just sickening :(

A Michigan man sat on his five-year-old stepdaughter's chest and stabbed her to death before setting her on fire because she kept asking him for food, a court heard Thursday.

Thomas McClellan, 25, of Holt, 'snapped' on Novemeber 1 when Luna Michelle Younger refused to leave his room until he gave her food, Detective Chuck Buckland said in a preliminary hearing in the 55th District Court in Mason.

McClellan is then alleged to have covered her body with sheets, poured vodka on it, and set it ablaze in the bedroom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075390/Thomas-McClellan-stabbed-five-year-old-stepdaughter-Luna-Michelle-Younger-death-set-fire-body-kept-asking-food.html

What could drive a man to do something so horrid? surely it cant just be because she asked for a snack?

Zimix99    701

That's not normal behavior at all! What is this man's history? Been seeing an up tick of random out of place violence lately. I believe that was foretold by something.. But i can't remember.

Ukshep    14,236
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

That's not normal behavior at all! What is this man's history? Been seeing an up tick of random out of place violence lately. I believe that was foretold by something.. But i can't remember.

article above states this

Victoria, who is married to Thomas McClellan, said she was at work when her daughter was killed, and that she had argued with him prior to going to work.

She later convinced McClellan, who has no criminal history, to turn himself in to police.

McClellan is a graduate of Everett High School and worked at a restaurant in Lansing, WDTN reported.

Would not be surprised if he wanted to get back at the mother, filled with rage when she asked for a snack it triggered him. He knew her mother loved her so to hurt the mother. He killed the daughter. Then regret and shame kicked in and he tried to cover it up by staging a fire.

Sounds about right?

Zimix99    701
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

article above states this

Would not be surprised if he wanted to get back at the mother, filled with rage when she asked for a snack it triggered him. He knew her mother loved her so to hurt the mother. He killed the daughter. Then regret and shame kicked in and he tried to cover it up by staging a fire.

Sounds about right?

No but than again im not insane so i can't relate lol. When normal people want to get back at someone the key their car or break a window, or something a bit more devious. No criminal history (So probably not a psychopath), Possibly a mental break but that doesn't really make sense either, Not for an argument were the wife thought it was still a good idea to go to work and leave the child there (which implies the argument probably wasn't THAT bad, maby). In any case, Poor kid, Didnt deserve to die like this.

I think the thing i was thinking about was Nibiru btw. When it gets close the people with lower vibrations would succumb to insanity, same with the second coming of Jesus wasn't it? Just grasping at straws maby trying to comprehend this immensely evil act.

Ukshep    14,236
11 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

No but than again im not insane so i can't relate lol. When normal people want to get back at someone the key their car or break a window, or something a bit more devious. No criminal history (So probably not a psychopath), Possibly a mental break but that doesn't really make sense either, Not for an argument were the wife thought it was still a good idea to go to work and leave the child there (which implies the argument probably wasn't THAT bad, maby). In any case, Poor kid, Didnt deserve to die like this.

I think the thing i was thinking about was Nibiru btw. When it gets close the people with lower vibrations would succumb to insanity, same with the second coming of Jesus wasn't it? Just grasping at straws maby trying to comprehend this immensely evil act.

You might be grasping at straws but you could apply that same thing to everything else that is going on as well. Trust me its not going unnoticed. I'm a little worried to be honest!

Quick1966    1,058

Wtf! Life in prison!? No this guy needs to starve to death and then just before he goes lite him on fire! How in the world can anyone do that to a baby?

• Like 1

dubsquared    45

I am so sick of seeing shit like this. Usually it's these mothers leaving their kids with their boyfriends... Enough said there. In every case I have seen there has been some red flag. C'mon merica. WTF happened?

Edited by dubsquared

Malevolent    2,085

Mostly there is some form of mind altering drug involved.  "The more I read about humans the more I like my dog" seems to ring true every day.  Sometimes I wonder why the state wastes time and money to have a court case for these dregs of society.  Take the bugger to the nearest tree and sting him up, then toss the human-waste in the desert so the coyotes can feast on it.

• Like 1

grav   
grav
44 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

"At his best, man is the noblest of all animals; separate from law and justice, he is the worst." Aristotle

At his best? When is that? A prairie chicken is a nobler animal than Homo ignoramus. What other creature destroys his own nest?

Malevolent    2,085
13 minutes ago, grav said:

At his best? When is that? A prairie chicken is a nobler animal than Homo ignoramus. What other creature destroys his own nest?

My dear, I doubt Aristotle could predict the degeneration of man from his time till now.  The last 100 years has seen a massive decline in human worth which seems to be accelerating. 

grav   
grav
21 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

My dear, I doubt Aristotle could predict the degeneration of man from his time till now.  The last 100 years has seen a massive decline in human worth which seems to be accelerating. 

No way. Human history ain't nothing but savagery. If gladiator fights to the death and child sacrifice became legal, we'd be right back in the Stone Age. And cannibalism and witch burnings and you name it. A thin veneer of civilization is all that keeps us from reverting to barbarism. Nope. Mankind is anything but kind.