Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: Putin: Russia Will Not Expel Anyone In Response To US Sanctions

Ukshep    16,930

Does not look like putin is going to bite obama. Back to plan b i take it!

“We reserve the right to retaliate, but we will not sink to the level of this irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy. We will take further moves on restoring Russian-American relations based on the policies that the administration of President-elect Donald Trump adopts,” Russian President Vladimir Putin said in a statement published by the Kremlin website.

Putin said that, unlike the Obama administration, Russia will not target foreign diplomats and their families days before New Year’s celebrations.

“We will not forbid families and children from spending the New Year’s holidays at the places they are used to. Moreover, I invite the children of all American diplomats with accreditation in Russia to New Year’s and Christmas festivities in the Kremlin,” the Russian president said.

“I congratulate President-elect Donald Trump and the entire American people!” he concluded.

https://www.rt.com/news/372256-putin-diplomats-expulsion-rejects/

CSB    1,911

I really like Putin's mind set . He does not want war nor do the Russian people . I hope to see Russia one day in person it is a beautiful country and from what I understand the people there are also .

I will be so glad to see this jack ass president of ours gone .

Ukshep    16,930
Just now, CSB said:

I will be so glad to see this jack ass president of ours gone

You are not alone in that thought!

Quick1966    1,148

Lol! Putins not gonna bite. He knows that Trump wants to make nice and make money for both countries. On day 1 Trump is just gonna sweep all of Obamas illegal executive orders ( and legacy) out the door! 3 weeks!

Ukshep    16,930
20 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

So what is Obama going to try and bait him with next? It's going to keep escalating.

Obama can't pursue the russian angle any more can he? he has taken it as far as he can and putin did not respond the way big O wanted. So now he cannot justify another action to start a conflict. So that leaves us with 2 options.

Back to plan Soros

Or onto plan middle east / accidental blah blah / few dead politicians more / yada yada

majoga    429
27 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

So what is Obama going to try and bait him with next? It's going to keep escalating.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Obama can't pursue the russian angle any more can he? he has taken it as far as he can and putin did not respond the way big O wanted. So now he cannot justify another action to start a conflict. So that leaves us with 2 options.

Back to plan Soros

Or onto plan middle east / accidental blah blah / few dead politicians more / yada yada

He's going to send teams out to all Russian Embassies all over the world and steal all the hubcaps off their vehicles.

Zimix99    759
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Back to plan Soros

It's literally all in or nothing on the Russian front at this point. Nothing small is going to force Putin's hand's when he knows he only has to wait a few weeks and everything will be better then ever. So the question is will Obama drop all pretenses and go big? Or will he drop it and go with Plan B? And what is Plan B anyway?

CSB    1,911

Poking a stick at the bear will get you no where Obama . Putin laughs at you ; you idiot

Cinnamon    19,734

This is what happens when you judge people on your own merits. Obama expected a reaction like Obama would react. He got the ultimate snub. "We'll just wait until you're gone."  Just like all the rest of us are waiting for the adults to take over. 

Ronin    177

[...]And Mr Obama said more action was coming.

"These actions follow repeated private and public warnings that we have issued to the Russian Government, and are a necessary and appropriate response to efforts to harm US interests in violation of established international norms of behaviour," Mr Obama said in a statement from Hawaii, where he is on holiday.

"These actions are not the sum total of our response to Russia's aggressive activities.

"We will continue to take a variety of actions at a time and place of our choosing, some of which will not be publicised.[...]

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-30/barack-obama-orders-expulsion-of-russian-officials/8153682

heh. sounds like fightin' wurds.

Jump To Top