Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Dandelion Root Cancer Treatment AND "The Voice"

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,026

My greatest hope is that all of you have that inner voice that you had better listen to, like the guy in this story. The ones who have this guide or whatever it is always suffer when they don't listen and sometimes even die. The request will turn into a demand if necessary from the source of the voice.  Some call it their "gut" but it's the same thing. You know what needs to be done. I remember finding this story a few years ago and I just happened across it again.There are 2 sets of instructions, in the first set he says don't use a grinder, in the second set he says use a grinder.  Be your own judge, Here's the story:

Dandelion Root Cancer Treatment

(Reprint of ad placed by George Cairns in The Northwest Herald)

Every week around 10,000 people die of cancer. Government figures show the death rate for cancer deaths has not changed in the last 10 years. Chemo and radiation only save around 10 percent of the people treated. So this shows our doctors don’t have much to work with.

As this article goes on, I will explain how to prepare this plant and how much to take. There is nothing to buy. For some reason, the Lord has picked me to carry these words to you. I am only the delivery boy, and none of this is my idea. I do believe every word I write here, and I’m living proof it works.

The cost of printing is my thanks to God for giving me back my life and health.

A little over three years ago I was about done in with cancer. One morning I was waking up and hoping the end would come soon, a voice came to me and said. “You have to do something about your prostate cancer. Take the root of the dandelion. Don’t expect a miracle. It took you a long time to get in this condition.” The voice was gone.

I thought the voice was kidding to use the dandelion. When this voice tells you to do something, you do it. You must do it, like writing this article. It is the last thing I ever expected to do. Then I thought he didn’t tell me how much to take or how to prepare it.

<snip>

https://www.cancertutor.com/dandelionroot/

• Like 2

grav   
grav
On 12/31/2016 at 9:35 AM, Cryptid Mold said:

Dandelion Root is one of the greatest liver detox and blood purifier herbs available along with milk thistle.

Years back I actually roasted some dandelion roots and made coffee from it.

Was a bit bitter, but adding a little chicory solves that problem.

https://elanaspantry.com/dandelion-root-coffee/

I bought dandelion seeds to plant in my yard. Everyone else has them -- and hates them. It's a delightful flowering plant, native to Europe, and a desirable weed. I am a native plant nut but make exceptions for exceptional non-native weeds which are not too obnoxious. I know my real enemies -- privet (Ligustrum sinense) and Japanese Climbing Fern (Lygodium japonicum). 

Cryptic Mole    3,589
5 minutes ago, grav said:

I bought dandelion seeds to plant in my yard. Everyone else has them -- and hates them. It's a delightful flowering plant, native to Europe, and a desirable weed. I am a native plant nut but make exceptions for exceptional non-native weeds which are not too obnoxious. I know my real enemies -- privet (Ligustrum sinense) and Japanese Climbing Fern (Lygodium japonicum). 

I saw your website. You told me about it a long while back. I know you know about a lot of this stuff already.