Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

SIX CASE STUDIES THAT POINT TO A MASSIVE CHILD PEDOPHILIA RING AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF POWER

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,334

ORIGINAL POST: 

Two high-profile pedophilia cases have come to light in recent years, the abuses of Jerry Sandusky at Penn State and those of famed British entertainer Jimmy Savile. While both cases certainly garnered their fair share of media attention, their time in the spotlight has ended and we are led to believe that their horrific abuses were the result of a lone pedophile preying on children, while esteemed institutions turned a blind eye to their indiscretions.  

Occasionally, however, the media would pick up on a story such as “Jimmy Savile was part of satanic ring,”  or “Jerry Sandusky was part of pedophile ring, victim claims.” These stories seem absurd at first glance. Yet if they are investigated further, we are led down a horrific and disturbing rabbit hole of pedophiles populating positions of power in government, finance, and entertainment.

<snip>

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/outside-the-box/six-case-studies-massive-child-pedophilia-ring-highest-power-levels/

Cryptic Mole    3,601

I've always said, "if you ever knew just what goes on in washington dc, you'd kill yourself."

This kind of shit is even beyond repulsive!

Those poor kids.

I remember not too long ago when me and you were talking about this very same thing. We were both wondering what happened to these kids once they became too old. Do you remember that thread? I believe that was also your thread. That was a pretty interesting conversation we had.