Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Argentinian Federal Prosecutor Requests Ban on GMO Crops over Glyphosate Fears

Cinnamon    23,025

Argentinian Federal Prosecutor Fabián Canda has officially filed a request to the Federal Administrative Court of Buenos Aires to prohibit the sale of GMO seeds that are designed to be grown with glyphosate herbicides (Roundup Ready), due to the probable harm to human and environmental health being caused by the weedkiller.

<snip>

http://sustainablepulse.com/2016/12/28/argentinian-federal-prosecutor-requests-ban-on-gmo-crops-over-glyphosate-fears/#.WGXem1MrKpo

More proof the U.S. government wants to kill us off! If Argentina takes these measures (along with many other countries) why the hell aren't we?

Cryptic Mole    4,395
48 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Argentinian Federal Prosecutor Fabián Canda has officially filed a request to the Federal Administrative Court of Buenos Aires to prohibit the sale of GMO seeds that are designed to be grown with glyphosate herbicides (Roundup Ready), due to the probable harm to human and environmental health being caused by the weedkiller.

<snip>

http://sustainablepulse.com/2016/12/28/argentinian-federal-prosecutor-requests-ban-on-gmo-crops-over-glyphosate-fears/#.WGXem1MrKpo

More proof the U.S. government wants to kill us off! If Argentina takes these measures (along with many other countries) why the hell aren't we?

I was reading a while back how the farmers in the other countries were actually destroying GMO crops and going after the companies that supply the GMO seeds. They had them removed from their countries I believe. I believe one of the countries was France.

Ironically, though, they got rid of all the GMO that was destroying their country and wound up with the refugees who are destroying the country even more!