Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

COP Article: Russia Today just went off the air in Washington DC area

Ukshep    16,927

A rumor is circulating on Twitter that Russia Today recently went off the air in the Washington DC area.

Due to all of the news today in regard to actions against Russia for alleged hacking, I would be inclined to believe this is accurate and that it has something to do with the day's events.

The actions coming out of the White House are more than unusual even when considering past actions by previous presidents. Maybe the rumors are true after all and that Obama is indeed the last president of the United States.

But i would imagine it is more than likely that this has something to do with fiber optic cables being cut strategically around the nation today. Which seems to be affecting a few websites too, sites like Matt Drudge's Drudge Report.

View full article

Brio    1,038

Really odd shit happening here, Mozilla has taken over my tool bar and if I try and use IE my laptop says 'cannot display webpage' if I try to go to Conspiracy Outpost.

Brio    1,038

Back arrows don't work in firefox, address bar is gone and IE won't let me get in here at all. If I open firefox I get a blank page and click home I get all sorts of tabs pop up 'customize' 'volunteer' 'get to know Mozilla'.. wtf?

Ukshep    16,927
1 minute ago, Brio said:

Back arrows don't work in firefox, address bar is gone and IE won't let me get in here at all. If I open firefox I get a blank page and click home I get all sorts of tabs pop up 'customize' 'volunteer' 'get to know Mozilla'.. wtf?

That is strange... I'd try turning off plugins...just tested on my end to make sure its not us :)

Cryptic Mole    3,989
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That is strange... I'd try turning off plugins...just tested on my end to make sure its not us :)

As I told you earlier today that I have been having those signout issues.

Seems better for now.

I use chrome browser.

Brio    1,038
Just now, Ukshep said:

It isn't you it's google. Adobe is very insistent I update. I see Java there I never allowed. Insidious.

Jump To Top