Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

INSANE! PICTURES Of The Russian KIDS That Obama Thinks Hacked The Election Causing Trump To WIN

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,247

This is just bull! no way!

And lets not forget Obama is insane!

• INSANE PICTURES Of The Russian KIDS That Obama Thinks Hacked The Election Causing Trump To WIN
  • Obama Takes His Frusrtation Of Hillary Losing Out On The Russians Damaging World Peace
  • DELUSIONAL President Obama Expelling 35 Russian Diplomats Russian Sanctions
  • President Obama Thinks Russia Hacked Into The U.S. Election And Caused Donald Trump To Win
  • Obama Russian Sanctions
  • Obama Closing Two Russian Compounds New York Maryland
  • Obama Horrible Bad President

Insane!

Cinnamon    15,978

Well, it does take balls to sit in the White House for two terms and no one really knows who you are! 

• Like 1

Anon   
Anon

There you have it, Obama going to start WW3 before he leaves office. The peacemaker. 

Malevolent    2,086

I have yet to see ANY factual proof of this silly notion that three kids were able to destroy the workings of the mighty American election - even the known circumvention is an indictment on the creators and custodians of the election systems.  Preposterous and loony if you ask me.  But again the MSM manipulate and massage the "truth" and without any factual proof start this bullshit which quickly escalates.  Inevitably someone is going to end up with a whole lot of egg on their faces and a lot of people would have died (murdered) in the process of trying to grab the gravy-train that is political power.

When all is said and done and this hoax is cleared I hope every asshole who went along with it carries the consequences.  

marlowe    1,497

I have an ongoing day dream where on January 19th Obama orders the nuclear football to be brought 

to him and the Secret Service draw their guns on him and Obama is taken to a mental hospital....

The closest we have ever been to a time like this is when Nixon wouldn't resign in 1974. But that was nothing compared  to the treason Obama has been doing lately. An example would be urging illegals to vote. One of several   can think of...The bombing of Libya , Etc.....We are in the middle of a night mare

but it's been going on so long it seems 'normal'.