Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

California Issues 806,000 Driver’s Licenses To Illegals In Two Years

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,334

Here's HILLARY'S BASE! 

<snip>

In order to qualify for a California driver’s license under AB 60, undocumented immigrants must still be able to meet all the other requirements — including passing a driver’s test — and show proof of identity and California residency. The state provides study materials in 15 languages, including English, Spanish, Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, Farsi, Hindi, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Punjabi, Russian, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese.

There are an estimated three million undocumented immigrants in the state, according to The Mercury News.

While AB 60 driver’s licenses have been popular in the state, the election of Donald Trump has some worried that the federal government may one day use the program to locate undocumented immigrants for deportation. California, however, has already taken an aggressively pro-undocumented immigrant stance in the wake of Trump’s election and the DMV has said that it will shield personal information.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/29/california-issues-806000-drivers-licenses-to-illegals-in-two-years/#ixzz4UGmCClty

Uncle Nobby    1,056

Californians think they rule the world apparently, and until someone tells them to go f**k themselves, they will keep on doing it.

I live in Canada, a country, and yet our vehicles are all made to meet Californias emission standards, and it's just a state in another country ffs.:onfire:

Cinnamon    16,334
3 hours ago, Uncle Nobby said:

Californians think they rule the world apparently, and until someone tells them to go f**k themselves, they will keep on doing it.

I live in Canada, a country, and yet our vehicles are all made to meet Californias emission standards, and it's just a state in another country ffs.:onfire:

I live in California.  These fools keep voting themselves higher taxes. I'm like... ok, that's the very definition of fn insanity right there. 

so what your saying is california is the place to be if you want a new identity. walk across the border to TJ then come back with an accent, have your 25 dollar forged documents saying

your name is JuanitaGabriellaMontanaEstevezConchitaRivera (or male name) grab you some legit documents when you present zie papersch and get free college, free etc...hmmm

Hola, uhh....like....como te llamo uhhh...Juan....Juan Dos. Like uh....lemme in turdknockers or I'll lake uhhh....uh huh huh huh

1962 versus 2004   
1962 versus 2004
4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I live in California.  These fools keep voting themselves higher taxes. I'm like... ok, that's the very definition of fn insanity right there. 

do you really believe "the people" keep voting themselves higher taxes...hmmmm? 

Cinnamon    16,334
4 hours ago, 1962 versus 2004 said:

do you really believe "the people" keep voting themselves higher taxes...hmmmm? 

Yes, I do because the place is full of liberals who love giving away other people's money. They have this blind spot and don't realize they'll pay too. Just like when they advocate for all the illegals to be here, it's the same way of thinking.