Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

RUSSIA RESPONDS TO OBAMA On Expelled Diplomats: New Hostile Steps Will Receive An Answer

Cinnamon    19,900

<snip>

We can only add that if Washington takes new hostile steps, it will receive an answer. This applies to any actions against Russian diplomatic missions in the United States, which will immediately backfire at US diplomats in Russia. The Obama administration probably does not care at all about the future of bilateral relations, but history will hardly forgive it for this après-nous-le-deluge attitude.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/russia-responds-obama-expelled-diplomats-new-hostile-steps-will-receive-answer/

This entire article is an excellent read! 

Ukshep    17,047
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

We can only add that if Washington takes new hostile steps, it will receive an answer. This applies to any actions against Russian diplomatic missions in the United States, which will immediately backfire at US diplomats in Russia. The Obama administration probably does not care at all about the future of bilateral relations, but history will hardly forgive it for this après-nous-le-deluge attitude.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/russia-responds-obama-expelled-diplomats-new-hostile-steps-will-receive-answer/

This entire article is an excellent read! 

Marching to war... The people need to stop this before it takes hold. You going to let a sitting douchebag president keep himself in power by starting a war?

COBO Member    2,804
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Marching to war... The people need to stop this before it takes hold. You going to let a sitting douchebag president keep himself in power by starting a war?

I told everyone here awhile back about my noticing an increase in cargo flights to Germany from the east coast. They've bumped up the pace just in the last couple of days.

Cryptic Mole    4,018

I have a disgusting and sick feeling in my spirit right now. This feeling is so profound and nothing like I've ever felt before. This is some very serious shit when this sort of thing happens to me. I'm not really 100% sure what it is, but I can say that obama will have everything to do with it. He will bring much pain and death from an intentional act of mass murder and will laugh with great joy. It will be so bad, that even he will be surprised at how violent and complete it turned out being. He will, however, be very pleased. I think this event is only days away, but I could be wrong about the timing.

I can almost hear people saying that they cannot believe that even he was so capable of such a violent thing!

Many tears and much sorrow. The entire world will watch in complete disbelief.

I hope I'm wrong, but I personally believe that @Ukshep is secretly holding these same feeling back as well.

Probably others as well.

someone    15

I don't think there'll be an old fashioned shoot-em-up war started over this. At most, maybe a "whoopsie, dropped the bar bell on my throat" from either side, but not much physical beyond that. I'm pretty confident Putin wouldn't draw first blood, at least. He's smarter than that- I also think Obuttf**k is smarter than that, but also far too arrogant to rule it out completely. 

Some back and forth bullshit mainly provocations from the US trying to get someone, anyone, to pop off so they can swoop in, save the day, and continue their march toward their f**ked up view of globalism.

foxtrot2000    583

I just hope that Trump has told Putin that Obama is a tard and to wait until Trump is in office. But Obama may already know that and proceed with da bomb. 

15 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I told everyone here awhile back about my noticing an increase in cargo flights to Germany from the east coast. They've bumped up the pace just in the last couple of days.

I have been telling you lot that Obama is the last potus' but hey

thedudeabides    2,274
7 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

A lot can happen in the next 3 weeks.

It just takes one major incident to set everything that's bad in motion.

The fuse and sign to watch for will be a United states Dignitary being assassinated. 

Ukshep    17,047
8 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

A lot can happen in the next 3 weeks.

It just takes one major incident to set everything that's bad in motion.

A lot can happen in 3 days!

22 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I personally believe that @Ukshep is secretly holding these same feeling back as well.

I'm silent! you all know my piece. I strongly believe it is on. All the signals. I will sit quietly and keep my mouth shut unless i think its important. The feelz

Cryptic Mole    4,018
49 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

A lot can happen in 3 days!

I did also say above your last post the following, "I think this event is only days away, but I could be wrong about the timing."

I'm thinking New Years Eve celebrations here in NYC Time Square where I live.

Jump To Top