Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

National Enquirer Covers Blocked by Publix After Trump Featured on Cover for Past Month

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    16,026

Following a month-long series of National Enquirer covers featuring President-elect Donald Trump, the Florida-based Publix grocery chain has directed stores to block the cover of the National Enquirer with white plastic covers to shield allegedly offensive content.

The store made the move after receiving customer complaints.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/national-enquirer-covers-blocked-publix-trump-featured-cover-past-month/

Whiners. This is stupid! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 foxtrot2000    583

THEY are really giving Trump a rough time. ALL the news articles on MSM are how bad and stupid Trump AND his supporters are. WTF?!?!?!?!? It gets worse everyday. My faith in Trump's presidency is faltering...... not that I doubt he can do the job and do it well, I doubt they will rest until he's ousted or murdered. So crazy and I know you see it as well, Cinn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,026
2 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

THEY are really giving Trump a rough time. ALL the news articles on MSM are how bad and stupid Trump AND his supporters are. WTF?!?!?!?!? It gets worse everyday. My faith in Trump's presidency is faltering...... not that I doubt he can do the job and do it well, I doubt they will rest until he's ousted or murdered. So crazy and I know you see it as well, Cinn. 

I know, I see it. But I also see Publix stocks taking a dive first. Bwahahaha! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,059
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Following a month-long series of National Enquirer covers featuring President-elect Donald Trump, the Florida-based Publix grocery chain has directed stores to block the cover of the National Enquirer with white plastic covers to shield allegedly offensive content.

The store made the move after receiving customer complaints.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/national-enquirer-covers-blocked-publix-trump-featured-cover-past-month/

Whiners. This is stupid! 

Well I was just in there and I can attest that the publix that I frequent doesn't have that covering on that magazine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That 1 P0sT3r   
That 1 P0sT3r
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Following a month-long series of National Enquirer covers featuring President-elect Donald Trump, the Florida-based Publix grocery chain has directed stores to block the cover of the National Enquirer with white plastic covers to shield allegedly offensive content.

The store made the move after receiving customer complaints.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/national-enquirer-covers-blocked-publix-trump-featured-cover-past-month/

Whiners. This is stupid! 

Whining about whiners is equally, if not more stupid. Not you personally. The concept. Am I incorrect in my logic? This post is in itself inane and unfit for a CT forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,026
1 hour ago, That 1 P0sT3r said:

Whining about whiners is equally, if not more stupid. Not you personally. The concept. Am I incorrect in my logic? This post is in itself inane and unfit for a CT forum.

"unfit" roars with laughter

News & Current Events Forum

For General Conspiracy Talk, Alternative News and Current Events!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    16,026
1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Well I was just in there and I can attest that the publix that I frequent doesn't have that covering on that magazine.

I was wondering what store has time to sit around and cover up copies of magazines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Millevolt    631
2 hours ago, That 1 P0sT3r said:

Whining about whiners is equally, if not more stupid. Not you personally. The concept. Am I incorrect in my logic? This post is in itself inane and unfit for a CT forum.

Yes you ARE incorrect... Every time we let them get their way, they take the roll of rope. Its about time you open your mouth, or deal with the tyranny YOU allow to happen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×