Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Gay Schoolteacher, Partner Accused of Sexually Abusing 8 Boys Kill Themselves

Cinnamon    22,868

An elementary schoolteacher and his partner engaged in ongoing sexual contact with eight underage boys over several years and then killed themselves when discovered, according to documents released by police in South St. Paul Minnesota Tuesday.

South St. Paul police have wrapped up their four-month investigation into 4th-grade teacher Aric Babbitt and Matthew Deyo last week, filing a redacted 134-page case report detailing illegal sexual activity including “anal sexual intercourse” between the two men and a number of schoolboys.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/29/gay-schoolteacher-partner-accused-of-sexually-abusing-8-boys-kill-themselves/

I wonder who else they were connected to? 

zero   
zero

Kenyans Against Homosexuality

Confronting Homosexuality with Facts

Homosexuality and the sexual abuse of young boys

This is not an idle question as I will shortly demonstrate. The evidence is overwhelming regarding the strong linkages between the homosexual lifestyle and the rampant molestation of young boys. Credible research over the years continues to show this to be a defining characteristic of the homosexual lifestyle’s horrific mode of recruitment. Despite objections by homosexual lobbies and their sympathizers, research in this area continues to show that very often a majority of homosexuals had their own initial same-sex encounter with an adult while children, as Binyavanga frankly confessed.

A review on a research conducted on the molestation of boys (Holmes and Slap, 1998), and published in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), showed that adolescent boys who were sexually abused by men were up to 7 times more likely to identify themselves as homosexual or bisexual later in life. A study by Freund & Watson (1992), which was reported in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, found that “homosexual males were three times more likely than straight men to engage in adult-child sexual relations.”

According to a 2002 study by Steve Baldwin – Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement – pedophilia occurs far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis. “It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh,” wrote Baldwin. “However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family.” The Family Research Council of America supports these findings through the key concept of proportionality in understanding the repugnant phenomena by offering some empirical evidence here.

In addition, Psychiatrist Jeffrey Satinover says in his book Homosexuality and the Politics of Truth, that there is a “substantial, influential, and growing segment of the homosexual community that neither hides nor condemns pedophilia.” The North American Men/Boy Lovers Association (NAMBLA) is a classic example. There was once a lesbian version going by the name “Butterfly Kisses” based in the Netherlands.

Not surprisingly, several prominent homosexuals have agreed with these findings. Writing in a May 1992 publication of The Advocate, a homosexual known as Carl Maves frankly confessed: “How many gay men, I wonder, would have missed out on a valuable, liberating experience – one that initiated them into their sexuality – if it weren’t for this so-called molestation?” The Advocate (established in 1967) is the oldest continuing homosexual magazine in the United States.

Kevin Bishop, an admitted pederast (pedophile), has been promoting the work of NAMBLA in South Africa. Bishop, who was molested at the age of six, is also an admitted homosexual who is blunt about the relationship between homosexuality and pedophilia. “Scratch the average homosexual and you will find a pedophile,” said Bishop in an interview with the Electronic Mail & Guardian (June 30, 1997). According to a 2005 essay by Brian Clowes, PhD., and David Sonnier – Child Molestation by homosexuals and heterosexuals – this candid revelation is shared by homosexual leaders who admit a natural link between their lifestyle and child sexual abuse. Its no wonder Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, a former top adviser to the deposed Pope Benedict XVI, blamed homosexuality not celibacy for the rampant sexual abuse of young boys in the Catholic Church through a widely reported statement to the media.

Abolishing legal barriers to sex with children 

Despite gay activists denial that they want easy access to boys, homosexual groups in the west have over the last decade lobbied hard to not only lower the age of sexual consent laws in their countries, but to abolish them altogether if possible.

More in the link

https://kenyansagainstgays.wordpress.com/tag/gay/

Quick1966    1,218

So the two homos committed suicide. Even though they did the right thing by offing themselves the damage has been done to their victims. With any luck they're on a lake that's always on fire!😉

Jostler    2,216

good riddance, but so often in the past, deaths of perps have served as an excuse to close investigations that would have fingered a wider group had the investigation continued.  i hope that's not the case here, but I doubt we'd ever know either way :/   I know I'm just repeating what Cinn already alluded to in the  first post :)

If we had a press, a reporter would ask "Your investigation revealed cameras, photos and videos of children being abused and even identified other victims.  Was there any evidence of the  involvement of other abusers besides the two suicides?  Were they part of a larger group?"

not  holding  my breath  :/