Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

GERMANY ON THE BRINK: Anti-migrant protesters storm station at scene of Cologne attacks

Cinnamon    19,775

ANTI-MIGRANT protesters stormed Cologne's train station and main square in an open act of defiance after police try to ban the demonstration.

Members of the far right NDP group planned to take to Cologne's main square, the scene of the depraved New Year sex attacks, to voice their oposition to Angela Merkel's controversial open door migration policy – but police banned the event amid safety concerns.

Undeterred, dozens of protesters scaled Cologne's train station, unveiling nationalist banners and chanting anti-mass immigration slogans.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748010/Germany-Cologne-sex-attack-New-Year-migrant-asylum-seeker-protest-NDP-far-right

And the elite wonder why people are angry and sick of their status quo? Are they so smart that it's all a plan or did they miscalculate? 

Drumz   
Drumz
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

ANTI-MIGRANT protesters stormed Cologne's train station and main square in an open act of defiance after police try to ban the demonstration.

Members of the far right NDP group planned to take to Cologne's main square, the scene of the depraved New Year sex attacks, to voice their oposition to Angela Merkel's controversial open door migration policy – but police banned the event amid safety concerns.

Undeterred, dozens of protesters scaled Cologne's train station, unveiling nationalist banners and chanting anti-mass immigration slogans.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/748010/Germany-Cologne-sex-attack-New-Year-migrant-asylum-seeker-protest-NDP-far-right

And the elite wonder why people are angry and sick of their status quo? Are they so smart that it's all a plan or did they miscalculate? 

All seems to be going as planned. Look for more chaos in the day's ahead. They need as much chaos as possible so that we beg them for a solution. Perhaps a man of "miracles" will show up and offer a "peaceful" solution to all the worlds problems. He will only require that you worship him. Best of Luck!

Either the "elites" are aware and are preparing the way for this "man", or they think that they will have personal control of every man, woman and child on earth that they deem fit to live. Make sense , or am I being too simplistic?

Peace and Love, Drumz

Cinnamon    19,775
2 minutes ago, Drumz said:

All seems to be going as planned. Look for more chaos in the day's ahead. They need as much chaos as possible so that we beg them for a solution. Perhaps a man of "miracles" will show up and offer a "peaceful" solution to all the worlds problems. He will only require that you worship him. Best of Luck!

Either the "elites" are aware and are preparing the way for this "man", or they think that they will have personal control of every man, woman and child on earth that they deem fit to live. Make sense , or am I being too simplistic?

Peace and Love, Drumz

Do you think, after years of putting up with Communism, they thought people would rise up against them?  And with every day that goes by, the veil tears a little more... hear that ripping sound? Perhaps there comes a time when there is nothing else good people can do other than fight back. If there is war, there will be no help or solutions from the elite, my greatest hope is that they are the ones who end up cowering in fear of the people and live in chains for the rest of their rotten lives and after that... whatever the universe's worst is heaped on them.  I'm a Buddhist... can you tell? hahaha

Me too   
Me too

Knowledge is power 

internet is knowledge 

so take the bad knowledge and censor it 

hmm not working so good 

ok let's threaten them hmm

not working 

I know let's make it illegal and fine them take there money 

hmmm not working 

dam their just too smart 

ok 

send them back to the Stone Age 

click

gone

Drumz   
Drumz
2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Do you think, after years of putting up with Communism, they thought people would rise up against them?  And with every day that goes by, the veil tears a little more... hear that ripping sound? Perhaps there comes a time when there is nothing else good people can do other than fight back. If there is war, there will be no help or solutions from the elite, my greatest hope is that they are the ones who end up cowering in fear of the people and live in chains for the rest of their rotten lives and after that... whatever the universe's worst is heaped on them.  I'm a Buddhist... can you tell? hahaha

Regardless of your "beliefs", pray much for their mass exposure. If they are exposed en mass, they will for sure be cowering in fear, and hiding in caves. The only way that communism can "succeed" for lack of a better word, is to disarm the masses. If you ever see that push gain some actual momentum, you will know that the time is near. But perhaps they will not mind our arms, so long as we are killing each other off vs. them. Then of coarse they will "have" to step in and save us.

Fun, fun!

Cinnamon    19,775
1 minute ago, Drumz said:

Regardless of your "beliefs", pray much for their mass exposure. If they are exposed en mass, they will for sure be cowering in fear, and hiding in caves. The only way that communism can "succeed" for lack of a better word, is to disarm the masses. If you ever see that push gain some actual momentum, you will know that the time is near. But perhaps they will not mind our arms, so long as we are killing each other off vs. them. Then of coarse they will "have" to step in and save us.

Fun, fun!

I was joking about being Buddhist btw. :)  

Exposing their crimes and their true nature is most important, yes. I don't know how many people we've managed to reach here on this forum, but we're trying to do our part to inform others.   What it took for me to start digging was an unemotional and quiet look at a gif of Building 7 falling 3 years after it happened.  Before when I saw it, the news people were pushing their agenda at me on television and I believed it. They allowed no critical thinking or independent thought about it, they had all the answers for everyone in a matter of hours.  That was in 2004, when I tried to talk to people about it being something other than the official conspiracy theory, I was bashed like mad. Now, it's pretty much accepted everywhere that something other than what was told to us happened that day.  I know that the police state started in its incremental way before then, but since I've been watching it closely, I see us being corralled like animals and pushed further and further away from what's natural and good. 

We came so close to a complete Communist takeover with Clinton, it's not even funny.  But, I look at the Trump win and am wondering, is it 2 factions at war and for some reason Hillary was cast aside along with HER globalists and Trump was allowed in with his?  I don't know.  We shall have to wait and see what happens next.  I just want to feel hopeful for the future again, to know there are opportunities for those who want them and a safe place for people to raise a family in peace. This is really all most people want, but those evil ones at the top... they don't. 

zero   
zero

Albert Pikes, Three World Wars comes to mind.

The current attitudes towards Israel might also be explained by this.

Jump To Top