Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Obama Just Made the Bundy Ranch into a National Monument

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,247

"The president also announced a 300,000-acre Gold Butte National Monument outside Las Vegas that will protect an ecologically fragile area that includes rock art, artifacts and fossils."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/29/obama-designates-two-national-monuments-outrages-republicans.html

And Bundy Ranch responded

We, the Bundy family, would like to say to President Obama that we are saddened, but not surprised, by the your decision to make our ranch and home a national monument. If any of this were really about protecting the land, you would come here, work with the local people who love this land, those who have a vested interest in this land, and take the time to learn what this land really needs. This is about control, pure and simple. You don’t love this land, you have never visited here, but you love being in control of this land. The problems we have had with federal land management have never been about cows, tortoises, or fees. It has always been about the constitutional limits on the federal government’s authority. While you enjoy a vacation in Hawaii we are here caring for this land and resisting federal overreach. Shame on you for undoing with your pen the good work we have done with our sweat for generations. We call on Attorney General Adam Laxalt to fight this to the fullest extent of the law!

http://www.tsln.com/news/bundy-ranch-responds-to-gold-butte-national-monument-designation/

Looks like the BLM didn't learn their lesson!  Will oath keepers and III% mobilize, or just wait for Trump?   Obama is going to burn this bi*** to the ground before he leaves!  Sanctions on Russia, stabbing Israel in the back with more to come, and now  making a run on Bundy Ranch?  This is going to be a long 3 weeks.

zero   
zero

A day doesn't go by that the SOB in the rainbow house doesn't do something bad to the American people.

My question, where is congress, he couldn't do this crap if congress didn't help him by doing nothing to stop him.

When I sit down at my computer, everyday, my first thought is, what did the pedophiles in the District do to the American people today.

I pray it will be different under Trump, but, I'm not holding my breath.

Cinnamon    15,978
2 hours ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

Looks like the BLM didn't learn their lesson!  Will oath keepers and III% mobilize, or just wait for Trump?   Obama is going to burn this bi*** to the ground before he leaves!  Sanctions on Russia, stabbing Israel in the back with more to come, and now  making a run on Bundy Ranch?  This is going to be a long 3 weeks.

As I sit here wondering what else he's going to do.  Why doesn't nature step in and give them all lightening strikes? Why doesn't karma just kick them square in the ass?  We've had a lot of wins, but so have they and what they are doing is nothing but wrong. It's been too many years since the Marxist usurped the White House. I waited for Bush to go, I waited for Obama to go... I hope like hell I'm not sitting here in a couple of years wishing Trump would go too! 

zero   
zero

Agenda 21 For Dummies

The folks over at radio revolution need to realize what is really going on with the land grabs.

majoga    429
42 minutes ago, zero said:

The folks over at radio revolution need to realize what is really going on with the land grabs.

Of course they are aware of it.

Edited by majoga
Improved context.