Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

US expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes 2 compounds

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889

BN alert - The U.S. will expel 35 Russian diplomats and close two Russian compounds in New York and Maryland in response to election hacking.
They have 72 hours to leave the country ..
Let's see how Russia responds

https://www.rt.com/news/372190-us-expels-russian-diplomats/#.WGVhkI4fbf8.twitter

-

Thirty-five Russian diplomats have been expelled from the US, according to a senior official. President Obama described those expelled as “intelligence operatives,” also announcing the closure of two Russian compounds, in New York and Maryland.

The Russian diplomats would be given 72 hours to leave US soil, the official told Reuters on condition of anonymity.

The Russian staff will also be denied access to the New York and Maryland compound as of noon on Friday, the source added.

~

Read the rest on the RT site.

Ukshep    17,192

Just saw this getting pounded out on sky news... Yeeeah.... total utter lies every second of it. I'm pissed. Looks like its going to be a war lads... Or maybe all of this negative news is getting to me. Time to go lay down and slide into sofaland where unicorns are made of bacon and i luurrrve bacon.

Ukshep    17,192
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Trump can just overturn it, putin will pretty much laugh at this.

Damn those VPN Russian Hackers! LOL

:lololol:

thoth    216

I posted this earlier 

this is what Russian r hearing 

emp the Russians plane 

Russia at state of war with NATO 

Sign   
Sign

Putin ...... make a move or look weak in front of the world.

The move he will make will not be against the USA but against it's controllers Citigroup and after Trump is in it will be Goldman Sachs who will control the US government. Putin will hit Citibank assets and employees if he is smart.

Putin's adversary is not the USA or the USA people, it is the people who make US foreign policy and that is the US banks through their instruments, the CFR, the Club of Rome, the Trilateral commission, the Brookings Institute and RAND corp. If Putin went to war against those organizations and won the USA would be free again.

The only thing that was correct in the Media article was Embassy's are used to run intelligence operations out of. That is the real reason to have an embassy in another nation. To boot we have diplomatic bag which cannot be looked at or held which nations use to smuggle intelligence and stolen technology out the nation. All by Agreement.

What Obama really fears in Russian intelligence tipping of Trump what the Obama and Hilliary Gang is going to attempt to stop Trump being President including putting bullets in him and his family. He understands Russia has stacked all their cards with Trump, they will give him intel to protect him from USA aggressors to make sure he gets the Position as Most Powerful Man on Earth.

I don't think Trump is Golfer. You might actually get a genuine working day out of this guy every day. He might be the only US president who didn't abdicate his responsibly instead preferring to play Golf (sex with kids, they always say it is Golf, except with Billy, he was a tool shed man who called his Penis his Cigar and knew in the dictionary the word "is" can be defined 18 ways).

To put the US elections in context what we have seen is an epic battle between the Rockefeller Banks (the Obama Hilliary faction) and the Rothschild Banks (Israel and Goldman Sachs). Rothschild has won and no doubt takes great delight in the revenge after what the Rockefeller Banks did to them in Japan after 1987. The Rothschild's are the controller of Israel (and holders of the title deed to Jerusalem) and we see Trump is now a fanatical supporter of anything the Rothschild government of Israel wants to do.

Cinnamon    19,993

the White House announced a series of measures designed to respond to a hacking campaign to interfere with the presidential election, officials revealed that Russia maintains a suspected spy base in Maryland.

The State Department would shut down the facility along with another one in New York, the White House said Thursday.

The facility was acquired by the Soviet Union in 1972 and occupies 45-acres on the Eastern Shore waterfront in Centreville, a State Department spokesman said.

The steps are part of a sweeping package designed to punish the Russian government over what the U.S. intelligence community has concluded was a concerted effort to interfere in the presidential election. Russian operatives are suspected of hacking into the computers of the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton's campaign officials and leaking private messages through sites including Wikileaks.

<snip>

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-russian-hacking-maryland-base-20161229-story.html

Taps foot waiting for the Obama admin to look at the LEAKED emails and start indicting people... face turned blue already. 

Brio    1,038

It's crossed my mind that Obama is following someone's orders. Someone who has it in for Russia and has the money to make changes to foreign policy. Expelling Russian diplomats from the US would benefit neither country and in the event of a serious 'incident' Russia would be badly handicapped to deal with it diplomatically. The idea that they're expelling Russian spies would appeal greatly to teevee viewers but I'm quite sure thinking Americans would prefer communicating as a first resort. Of course the Russian diplomats could always skype the US but who picks up the phone? Expelling the Russians is a massive deterrent to diplomatic communications.

Now, who (rhetorical question) would love a complete break down in US/Russia relations and why?

Iamawake    241

I was looking at the ISS earlier, thinking maybe I get a glimpse, of someone getting thrown out, Lol. Maybe they are :weed1:and :drinkingwine:, celebrating the New Year instead :chuckle:

Jump To Top