Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zimix99

Possible significant anouncment from the royal family incoming

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Zimix99    703
1 minute ago, CGK said:

The Queen is Dead?????

There have been rumors for the last couple day's but nothing concrete. Now this announcement that's coming I wonder..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CGK    2,232
Just now, Zimix99 said:

There have been rumors for the last couple day's but nothing concrete. Now this announcement that's coming I wonder..

They reported last week that she was sick and she did miss Christmas Mass.

Queen Elizabeth II is suffering from a "heavy cold" and did not attend church with her family, according to Buckingham Palace.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    703
12 minutes ago, CGK said:

They reported last week that she was sick and she did miss Christmas Mass.

Queen Elizabeth II is suffering from a "heavy cold" and did not attend church with her family, according to Buckingham Palace.

 

I don't believe she made any public appearances since than either. I know the annual Christmas speech wasn't live. It wouldn't surprise me if she had died a couple days ago. You don't just announce to the world the queen has died, it takes planing and preparation, which could explain the delay.

Edited by Zimix99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,287

Just got off the phone with a friend.

She bad > charles is a tool and no he wont get in > son is up

^^ take it for what you will

Edit: (Sounds like its all falling into place, next up war!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    703
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Just got off the phone with a friend.

She bad > charles is a tool and no he wont get in > son is up

^^ take it for what you will

Long live the King?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,287

Oh So William is talking about quitting his Job in the Air Ambulance! remember....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CGK    2,232

I guess she will "Die" on Friday to avoid any problems with the stock exchange shutting down.

What will happen when the Queen dies?

Banks and the London Stock Exchange will be closed and the BBC will reportedly suspend all comedy shows

The BBC, along with all major news channels, have pre-recorded packages on the Queen's life ready to be aired "at a moment's notice", says Business Insider. If she passes away during the night, her death would reportedly not be announced until 8am, after which her portrait will be displayed on the screen accompanied by the national anthem. The BBC is also expected to suspend all comedy shows until after the burial, the Daily Mail understands.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/63862/what-will-happen-when-the-queen-dies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,059
11 minutes ago, CGK said:

I guess she will "Die" on Friday to avoid any problems with the stock exchange shutting down.

What will happen when the Queen dies?

Banks and the London Stock Exchange will be closed and the BBC will reportedly suspend all comedy shows

The BBC, along with all major news channels, have pre-recorded packages on the Queen's life ready to be aired "at a moment's notice", says Business Insider. If she passes away during the night, her death would reportedly not be announced until 8am, after which her portrait will be displayed on the screen accompanied by the national anthem. The BBC is also expected to suspend all comedy shows until after the burial, the Daily Mail understands.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/63862/what-will-happen-when-the-queen-dies

Hmmm.... No comedy! Well I guess there's always Netflix. Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  1. Jump To Top
×