Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

Possible significant anouncment from the royal family incoming

Zimix99    759
1 minute ago, CGK said:

The Queen is Dead?????

There have been rumors for the last couple day's but nothing concrete. Now this announcement that's coming I wonder..

CGK    2,586
Just now, Zimix99 said:

There have been rumors for the last couple day's but nothing concrete. Now this announcement that's coming I wonder..

They reported last week that she was sick and she did miss Christmas Mass.

Queen Elizabeth II is suffering from a "heavy cold" and did not attend church with her family, according to Buckingham Palace.

Zimix99    759
12 minutes ago, CGK said:

They reported last week that she was sick and she did miss Christmas Mass.

Queen Elizabeth II is suffering from a "heavy cold" and did not attend church with her family, according to Buckingham Palace.

I don't believe she made any public appearances since than either. I know the annual Christmas speech wasn't live. It wouldn't surprise me if she had died a couple days ago. You don't just announce to the world the queen has died, it takes planing and preparation, which could explain the delay.

Ukshep    16,927

Just got off the phone with a friend.

She bad > charles is a tool and no he wont get in > son is up

^^ take it for what you will

Edit: (Sounds like its all falling into place, next up war!)

Zimix99    759
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Just got off the phone with a friend.

She bad > charles is a tool and no he wont get in > son is up

^^ take it for what you will

Long live the King?

CGK    2,586

I guess she will "Die" on Friday to avoid any problems with the stock exchange shutting down.

What will happen when the Queen dies?

Banks and the London Stock Exchange will be closed and the BBC will reportedly suspend all comedy shows

The BBC, along with all major news channels, have pre-recorded packages on the Queen's life ready to be aired "at a moment's notice", says Business Insider. If she passes away during the night, her death would reportedly not be announced until 8am, after which her portrait will be displayed on the screen accompanied by the national anthem. The BBC is also expected to suspend all comedy shows until after the burial, the Daily Mail understands.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/63862/what-will-happen-when-the-queen-dies

Quick1966    1,148
11 minutes ago, CGK said:

I guess she will "Die" on Friday to avoid any problems with the stock exchange shutting down.

What will happen when the Queen dies?

Banks and the London Stock Exchange will be closed and the BBC will reportedly suspend all comedy shows

The BBC, along with all major news channels, have pre-recorded packages on the Queen's life ready to be aired "at a moment's notice", says Business Insider. If she passes away during the night, her death would reportedly not be announced until 8am, after which her portrait will be displayed on the screen accompanied by the national anthem. The BBC is also expected to suspend all comedy shows until after the burial, the Daily Mail understands.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/63862/what-will-happen-when-the-queen-dies

Hmmm.... No comedy! Well I guess there's always Netflix. Lol!

Jump To Top