Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Benjamin Netanyahu SLAMS !! Barack Obama & John Kerry FOR THEIR EPIC IDIOTIC MELTDOWN !!!!!!!

JLXC   
JLXC

I am saddened at the "AWAKE" community. 

The "Elites" and "TPTB" ARE THE ZIONIST JEWS.

So many stupid f**king Americans support Israel with no knowledge at all.  It's pathetic.

Even the Zionist Jews are planning on the total destruction of Israel.  It's in their "play book". (i.e. 3 world wars etc.)

But because they were smart enough to add Jew on the end on Zionist, they are immune to scrutiny by most, as the cries of Anti-Semitism rise.  It's crazy, even the Jews in Israel fight against the Zionist fake Jews, and Americans never notice anything.  

I thought Trump was going to help, but it does look like he's a Zionist plant.  He will drag us into WW3 when they allow Israel to be destroyed by the muslims, as per the plan.  It's all falling into place.  Too bad for humanity.

thoth    219

Hmm 

:facepalm:

ya know all that engery ya use hating might just be what's at issue here 

if everyone quit hating would there  even be a reason for war?

Tarmalen    1,286
21 minutes ago, JLXC said:

I am saddened at the "AWAKE" community. 

The "Elites" and "TPTB" ARE THE ZIONIST JEWS.

So many stupid f**king Americans support Israel with no knowledge at all.  It's pathetic.

Even the Zionist Jews are planning on the total destruction of Israel.  It's in their "play book". (i.e. 3 world wars etc.)

But because they were smart enough to add Jew on the end on Zionist, they are immune to scrutiny by most, as the cries of Anti-Semitism rise.  It's crazy, even the Jews in Israel fight against the Zionist fake Jews, and Americans never notice anything.  

I thought Trump was going to help, but it does look like he's a Zionist plant.  He will drag us into WW3 when they allow Israel to be destroyed by the muslims, as per the plan.  It's all falling into place.  Too bad for humanity.

You are lashing out like a leftist without much in the way of facts. 

thoth    219

Hmm 

:facepalm:

ya know all that engery ya use hating might just be what's at issue here 

if everyone quit hating would there  even be a reason for war?

JLXC   
JLXC
11 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

You are lashing out like a leftist without much in the way of facts. 

In your opinion, based on nothing.  Mine is based on more than a dozen years of research.  But you just go ahead.  

No matter how many links I post, no matter what is said, this is always the argument used.  So whatever, do some research and prove me wrong.  Or don't, at this point it's probably useless.  Still, here, just for you.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

Tarmalen    1,286
39 minutes ago, JLXC said:

In your opinion, based on nothing.  Mine is based on more than a dozen years of research.  But you just go ahead.  

No matter how many links I post, no matter what is said, this is always the argument used.  So whatever, do some research and prove me wrong.  Or don't, at this point it's probably useless.  Still, here, just for you.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/origin.html

A dozen? I still have a decade on you. I have read more sources than I care to admit. When looking at an apple from the front while someone else is looking at an apple from behind they both see an apple but from different perspectives. It's when you start looking at all perspectives that you get a more complete picture.

I truly don't give one f**king care regarding any wars ESPECIALLY religious wars. I have been for and against "insert race/religion" depending on the information absorbed until it dawned on me IT'S SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE OF BULLSHIT RELIGIONS that we are in this current mess.

Jewish - I don't care

Muslim - I don't care

Christian - I don't care

Hindu - I don't care

Buddist - I don't care

etc...

If you folks want to kill each other even though religious ideology has proven to be nothing more than an excuse to kill go right ahead. I will have nothing of it but I will warn you that if you bring that crap to my doorstep it will not end well for your "insert ideology of who is right or wrong" brainwashed bs.

Malevolent    2,705

Almost all major wars were fought for some or other "religious" ideology.  It's crazy the way one group (from their perspective) always find the other guys to be wrong, they in turn (from their perspective) think the other folk are mad etc.  People should be left to believe in what ever they feel works for them.  Intolerance, generalization and entitlement makes organized religion a dangerous tool when zealots start using it as a crutch to commit murder or justify rape or bestiality or even pedophilia.  More so when MSM start taking sides and try and push a religious issue or agenda.

Personally I really could not care who believes in what, it is when it gets rammed down my ears that it becomes a problem for me.  I will never try and convince a person from a different faith to believe in what I believe in, nor will I get into discussions about "mine is bigger than yours, bla, bla"  If you really analyze religions you will find a lot of similarity in the core thereof, it is what the zealots do with the "religion" that becomes the problem.

Cinnamon    21,855

Here's the deal, as long as Israel accepts BILLIONS of dollars from the U.S. he will be lectured by the U.S. whether he likes it or not.  Israel is not committed to peace or they'd stop the land grabs. Take the Jewish out of it and more would see it for what it is. I"m sick of the rhetoric coming from them and the invoking of the Holocaust and pulling the anti-semite card to keep the world silent about what they do and indebted to them mentally forever through some sort of guilt as if everyone was putting them into concentration camps. 

I don't like what Trump is doing, he's bowing and kissing ass to Israel like Hillary Clinton does. I've been leery of his ties and relationship with Israel from day one. 

Why is everyone getting bent about yet another U.N. Resolution against Israel? There are what now? 67 or so of them and they don't obey any of them. The problem with this one is that everyone knows stealing land from others for yourself is wrong and they are caught red handed and people called them on it. They use religion and use Christians here in America to get what they want and to hide what they do. 

Land theft...it is what it is. Netanyahu starts his speech framed inside a blatant lie designed to f**k with people's heads on an emotional level.