Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Charlie Sheen wishing Trump to die next tweet

Ukshep    16,892
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder how Alex Jones is squaring this with his buddy, Charlie????

Probably panicked about himself being next. shame on you charlie..... At this point it would be easier for me to convert my boycott list to a do not boycott list. Less work!

Not to mention you all know something is on the cards, aj is up next. Crying on radio when it happens. Telling everyone its all over and to submit, Bet your as he will. If he does not then cookies for him.

Malevolent    2,470
1 hour ago, amused said:

Why would anyone even care about what this pillow biter has to say? HIV boy's got skeletons in his closest with him.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/mystery-death-transsexual-who-gave-charlie-sheen-hiv/

Your link is wonky..  takes me http://radaronline.com/  But a search reveals more "dirt" on Charlie.. http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/inside-charlie-sheen-raunchy-sex-orgies/

Quick1966    1,147

Wait I'm confused. Didn't he want to be Trumps VP during the election? So why the 180? Not that it really matters what this retard thinks.

Cryptic Mole    3,989

With these kinds of people who hate the Trumpet and love hitlery, they are either mind controlled, really fvcking stupid, or burnt out on drugs.

Oh yeah, with Charlie Sheen, it's the drugs.

Scorpion    86
8 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Well, with his lifestyle I have a feeling the 70 year old Trump may just outlive this burned-out husk of a human.

No need to speculate.  Sheen will die a horrid death once his HIV turns into full-blown aids, which with his reckless lifestyle, is probably in the next couple of years.

Trump, on the other hand, has solid genes.  His father making it just short of 94, & his mother 88.  He may easily live past 100

Cryptic Mole    3,989
3 hours ago, Scorpion said:

No need to speculate.  Sheen will die a horrid death once his HIV turns into full-blown aids, which with his reckless lifestyle, is probably in the next couple of years.

Trump, on the other hand, has solid genes.  His father making it just short of 94, & his mother 88.  He may easily live past 100

Let's hope so. As long as his death is natural.

fuk_Bibi   
fuk_Bibi

Dear Lord, "Give me some Donaldo the Duck soup next, pretty please". I can't believe Amurikan rednecks are blindly following their zionist troll fake piece of shit waving his hand like a north korean dude with a bad haircut. Of course Killary was a witch, but since when trolls get to sit in oval offfice.

Cinnamon    19,684
1 hour ago, fuk_Bibi said:

Dear Lord, "Give me some Donaldo the Duck soup next, pretty please". I can't believe Amurikan rednecks are blindly following their zionist troll fake piece of shit waving his hand like a north korean dude with a bad haircut. Of course Killary was a witch, but since when trolls get to sit in oval offfice.

Troll Obama is in office right now and if you don't think he's the biggest troll in history... well, Trump's got nothing on that usurper. 

Jump To Top