Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Child Abuse Timeline

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,092

JIMMY SAVILE; HORACE MANN; ROY COHN; THE CIA

The blog Fighting Back has a child abuse Timeline

Here are extracts and some additions:

1950 –  Eisenhower, Hoover, Edward Teller, and Ernest Lawrence attended the Bohemian Grove in California.

Reportedly, Bohemian Grove is where the top people meet to carry out child sacrifice.

BOHEMIAN GROVE AND THE US MILITARY

<snip>

http://www.darkpolitricks.com/2014/01/child-abuse-timeline-part-one/

This goes way back! 

• Like 3

CSB    1,699

This shit is real it's been real ! I knew about it in the early 70s as I was in collage . PizzaGate has been around a long long time .

It's funny I would tell people about this in the 70s and they would just blow me off as some sort of a nut job . I hope this all comes out in mainstream soon .

PizzaGate is just a new name for this madness .

I really hope that Trump holds to his words

https://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/19519-got-to-do-something-about-these-missing-children-grabbed-by-the-perverts/#comment-176680

WhiteHorse    490

Yes, this has been going on a very long time, every since man gained the knowledge of good and evil. They have had thousands of years to perfect their craft.  You would think that a person would feel the most powerful from destroying a person of equal or higher levels of power than themselves. But they choose the most powerless and weakest to inflict their evil on, children. Why is this?, because young minds can be controlled and easily programmed. The evil spirits that live through these people are passed to children who perpetuate the evil cult cycle. When God said that " the sins of the father are passed to the son", it was more than a statement, IT WAS A WARNING. Today's technology allows this cycle to be continued on a grand scale, while being covered up by disinformation at the same time. It's no mistake that these people place themselves in places of power and also fill the places of power around them with those like themselves. Wherever a child can be exploited, you will find these people. They not only exploit these children in a sexual manner, but also groom children with exceptional minds, to fill places of power so the cycle won't  be broken. We often try to take down the power structure from the bottom up, exposing the weakest link first. This will not work because when the link is exposed, the power structure is in place to contain and control the damaged link. This is why many people know about the cult, many people think it's a conspiracy, but absolutely nothing is being done about it. Their power structure is already in place and has been for years. The only way to stop the progression of this evil, is if the good people in places of power, if there are any that haven't been compromised, expose and replace these evil people. But we have to remember that they are already in places of power down to the county and city level. 

God have mercy on us all for letting greed and power blind us to what has happened under our very noses. 

<snip>

The Phoenicians were a loosely gathered group of people who inhabited Canaan (modern-day Lebanon, Syria, and Israel) between 1550 BC and 300 BC. In addition to sexual rituals, Moloch worship included child sacrifice, or “passing children through the fire.” It is believed that idols of Moloch were giant metal statues of a man with a bull’s head. Each image had a hole in the abdomen and possibly outstretched forearms that made a kind of ramp to the hole. A fire was lit in or around the statue. Babies were placed in the statue’s arms or in the hole. When a couple sacrificed their firstborn, they believed that Moloch would ensure financial prosperity for the family and future children.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/who-Molech.html

“And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord.”

‭‭Leviticus‬ ‭18:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But he walked in the way of the kings of Israel, yea, and made his son to pass through the fire, according to the abominations of the heathen, whom the Lord cast out from before the children of Israel.”

‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭16:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And he defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the children of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter to pass through the fire to Molech.”

‭‭2 Kings‬ ‭23:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬