Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Drumz

Posted this on another site and only got hate as reply.

Rate this topic

Drumz   
Drumz

America will never be great again unless...

#1. Abortion is made illegal, and just the thought of it makes us all sick to our stomachs.

#2. The profit motive is removed from war. We must make it illegal to profit, even by one penny , from war and it's machines.

#3. We remove all Zionists from places of power and decision making. They simply must not be allowed to drive a global agenda.

#4. The Rothschild driven central banking system is destroyed planet wide. Theft is theft. Heck, I think that stealing is already illegal in most countries.

If you are bright enough to understand the above, feel free to add to the list. However number one will have to come first and the rest will naturally follow with the help of The Almighty.

Thank you and may God bless you and yours!
Peace and love, Drumz

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Drumz said:

#2. The profit motive is removed from war.

And from prison system.

• Like 1

Drumz   
Drumz
2 minutes ago, Guest said:

And from prison system.

Good Call!!

radio doc    351

#5. until enough ppl wake up an realize how they are dividing us and turning us against each other using msm, celebrities, musicians, and other social influences that incite friction based on lies. with a media that "pumps it up" and exaggerates and creates fear of a false boogie man.

need examples?

#6. start weening ppl off the government tits, and into jobs as they are brought back to this country.

#7. demilitarize the police, and focus on solving problems instead of escalation and exploitation.

#8. stop cia meddling in the affairs of other countries.

i could go into a few hundred, but thats four and ill stop there for now!

Edited by radio doc
add
  • Like 1

radio doc    351
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Common Core needs to DIE! It's making the kids stupid. 

along with parents that dont care, or are not present. having kids to get a bigger check from welfare. or having more kids than you can afford 

and we are up to 9

op: looks like you have found the right place! welcome to cop! sign up and join us!

Edited by radio doc
add
  • Like 1

Drumz   
Drumz
3 minutes ago, radio doc said:

along with parents that dont care, or are not present. having kids to get a bigger check from welfare. or having more kids than you can afford 

and we are up to 9

There never would have been a "Common Core" if more parents paid attention or yes, "cared."  

Drumz   
Drumz
14 minutes ago, radio doc said:

op: looks like you have found the right place! welcome to cop! sign up and join us!

Yeah, I guess that I have been kind of lurking here for awhile and like what I see. A lot of my research into NWO, Zionism ..ect, seems to match up with a lot of you guy's/gal's research too! I should sign up. Thank you for the invite!

Peace and Love, Drumz

LuckyBolt    1,076

I studied the effects of violence in media and video games. It changes brain patterns significantly over time, especially in young, developing brains.

The movie and multimedia industry needs more regulation. I hate that word. But it does.  They're pumping out violence loving people.

Oh, and the NFL can go to hell as well.  Sorry football lovers. It's a racket and it creates mass division, hatred, and violence. Oh and it destroys childrens' brains when they play.

• Like 2

Drums   
Drums
19 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I studied the effects of violence in media and video games. It changes brain patterns significantly over time, especially in young, developing brains.

The movie and multimedia industry needs more regulation. I hate that word. But it does.  They're pumping out violence loving people.

Oh, and the NFL can go to hell as well.  Sorry football lovers. It's a racket and it creates mass division, hatred, and violence. Oh and it destroys childrens' brains when they play.

Makes logical sense, but when I stopped and thought about it for a minute,  my kids and their friends seem less violent then the kids when I was young. So IDK? I never really studied it as you have. I have never really been into football, but neither are my kids and their friends either. They however do play some violent video games but are anti-violence.   

radio doc    351
1 hour ago, Drums said:

Makes logical sense, but when I stopped and thought about it for a minute,  my kids and their friends seem less violent then the kids when I was young. So IDK? I never really studied it as you have. I have never really been into football, but neither are my kids and their friends either. They however do play some violent video games but are anti-violence.   

could mean that they know how to handle it, and dont allow it to interfere with life

its when they get addicted to it and let it interfere with life, and go to excess with it.

like an adult that stops at one beer, and not very often. (responsible use)

radio doc    351

i will expand on #7 to include our judicial system, judges, lawyers and the legal system that is owned by the bar association (a british corporation) , admiralty law being applied, ignoring of our constitution.

the unnecessary trumping up of criminal charges so that we must employ a lawyer to make a deal, in a system that favors those with money. in a convoluted legal system where the scales of justice can be tipped either way.

lawyers should be provided free by the courts on an equal basis to all. without any bias towards the wealthy. like we do assembling a jury, you get to pick the most qualified lawyer for your case from a pool of lawyers that specialize in your specific case.

#10. eliminate nepotism in government jobs, the most qualified gets the job, not because hes a lodge brother or relative.

Edited by radio doc
add