Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

WHILE NO ONE WAS LOOKING: The Obama Administration Just Took 2A Rights Away From SSI Recipients

Recommended Posts

 Cinnamon    19,948

Breitbart has more:

Obama Administration Finalizes Social Security Gun Ban

On Monday the Obama administration finalized a Social Security gun ban that could prevent “tens of thousands” of law-abiding elderly citizens from purchasing guns for self-defense.

Breitbart News reported this ban on July 18, 2015, when it was learned that the Obama administration was creating a ban on gun purchases that would apply to Social Security recipients who needed help managing their finances. The Los Angeles Times reported that the ban would be sweeping; that it would cover those who are unable to manage their own affairs for a multitude of reasons–from “subnormal intelligence or mental illness” to “incompetency,” an unspecified “condition,” or “disease.”

They’re just determined to undermine gun rights any way they can before they’re out of power.

Thank goodness this administration is out of business in two weeks.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/no-one-looking-obama-administration-just-took-2a-rights-away-ssi-recipients/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 radio doc    372

when they do this stuff, they create/ and enrich an underground market that accommodates, remember prohibition? 

its illogical to tell or seek permission from a potential opponent. imo!

i dont have any guns buried in my stashes but if was going to go there, i would opt for a "black market beauty" 

btw: off topic but important to point out. in a situation that calls for a gun, there will be a need to communicate with others, dont plan on that cellphone working, it could be your worst enemy if it does!

make sure you have two way radios of some type in your stash too! and the skills and ability to use them. in a pre-arranged group.

after they take away the guns, they will come for the radios next! so get em while you can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,816
4 hours ago, radio doc said:

make sure you have two way radios of some type in your stash too! and the skills and ability to use them. in a pre-arranged group.

after they take away the guns, they will come for the radios next! so get em while you can!

A decent shortwave receiver can also be invaluable. You never know when you might have to listen to a foreign station to figure out what you're dealing with right in your own backyard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tkwasny   
tkwasny

What can be implemented with the stroke of a pen can be undone with another by a successor. Regulations and executive orders do not need congress or the judicial system to be removed, changed or added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,948
28 minutes ago, tkwasny said:

What can be implemented with the stroke of a pen can be undone with another by a successor. Regulations and executive orders do not need congress or the judicial system to be removed, changed or added.

Rules and regs have to go through a process with The Federal Register. That process is there for people who want to challenge rules and regs, but no one uses their power.  It's the same thing that happens when people don't attend town council and other meetings where ordinances are made. They find out what's been done and then complain about it, but have not been vigilant. The elites, all the way down to tiny towns rely on this kind of apathy to get what they want. It works great! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 radio doc    372
12 hours ago, COBO Member said:

A decent shortwave receiver can also be invaluable. You never know when you might have to listen to a foreign station to figure out what you're dealing with right in your own backyard.

oh, absolutely right! and a scanner too!

imo, the feds jurisdiction should be over the gun manufacturers to ensure a safe product only.

and let the states individually decide the rules for private ownership!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,816
2 minutes ago, radio doc said:

oh, absolutely right! and a scanner too!

imo, the feds jurisdiction should be over the gun manufacturers to ensure a safe product only.

and let the states individually decide the rules for private ownership!

Now you're just goofin'. I meant for a BOB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 radio doc    372
8 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Now you're just goofin'. I meant for a BOB.

im just in one of those moods right now, lol

wheres the phasers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,816
12 minutes ago, radio doc said:

im just in one of those moods right now, lol

wheres the phasers!

Ambush the UN troops on the corner and take theirs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×