Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

DEBBIE REYNOLDS DEAD AT 84

Cinnamon    19,827

Debbie was rushed to a hospital shortly after 1 PM when someone at the Beverly Hills home of her son, Todd, called 911 to report a possible stroke. We're told Debbie and Todd were making funeral plans for Carrie, who died Tuesday of cardiac arrest.

Debbie famously divorced Eddie Fisher in 1959 after his affair with Elizabeth Taylor.Debbie married 2 more times in 1960 and 1984.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/28/debbie-reynolds-dead/

R.I.P. How bizarre they died a day apart! 

Ukshep    17,018
8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Debbie was rushed to a hospital shortly after 1 PM when someone at the Beverly Hills home of her son, Todd, called 911 to report a possible stroke. We're told Debbie and Todd were making funeral plans for Carrie, who died Tuesday of cardiac arrest.

Debbie famously divorced Eddie Fisher in 1959 after his affair with Elizabeth Taylor.Debbie married 2 more times in 1960 and 1984.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/28/debbie-reynolds-dead/

R.I.P. How bizarre they died a day apart! 

bah she died. that is a sad christmas for that family. I feel for them deeply!

The media heads are talking about how Reynolds was heartbroken and upset and grieved that her daughter died, so now the little brained media heads are telling us all we need to know about the grieving and heartbroken signs, symptoms and what you can do about it...yes I'm sure everybody goes through it, but they're only bringing this up because it was a celebrity that died.  If I died tomorrow, those sorry excuses for liberal media wouldn't give a shit...

Jump To Top