Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gxer

Mole Reveals Terrorist Group’s Violent Plans For Donald Trump’s Inauguration

Uncle Nobby    1,263

if all you yanks don't get over yourselves and this child like bickering over clinton/trump, you are going to divide your own country at a time when division could equal defeat. Divide and conquer................ring any bells ????

Cinnamon    23,088

We're pretty much observers in all of this, watching what the left is DOING. Rumblings have been made about Soro's plans for Inauguration Day and the article adds a lot of depth to it. There will be a huge backlash against Trump on Jan 20.  All I've seen the right do is watch, keep their wallets inside their purses and pockets and boycott what they see wrong. The divide is there and it's poor losers who won't give it up that are causing the divide. Soros is dangerous to entire nations when he decides to overthrow an economy. This is how he does things. 

Redlistvet    727
1 hour ago, Uncle Nobby said:

if all you yanks don't get over yourselves and this child like bickering over clinton/trump, you are going to divide your own country at a time when division could equal defeat. Divide and conquer................ring any bells ????

This country has been divided for a long time. And the bickering has been one sided as of late.

Drums   
Drums
38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We're pretty much observers in all of this, watching what the left is DOING. Rumblings have been made about Soro's plans for Inauguration Day and the article adds a lot of depth to it. There will be a huge backlash against Trump on Jan 20.  All I've seen the right do is watch, keep their wallets inside their purses and pockets and boycott what they see wrong. The divide is there and it's poor losers who won't give it up that are causing the divide. Soros is dangerous to entire nations when he decides to overthrow an economy. This is how he does things. 

TV was on in the background earlier this eventide, M. Moor was on bragging about how he predicted  the election. He then made another prediction, said that there is weeks before Trump is in office and that "who's to say that there wont be an event that will prevent his inauguration." Not an exact quote, but close enough. What the hell are they up to? I also saw that only one past pres will be there. Seems fishy, or am I just being paranoid?

Cinnamon    23,088
1 minute ago, Drums said:

TV was on in the background earlier this eventide, M. Moor was on bragging about how he predicted  the election. He then made another prediction, said that there is weeks before Trump is in office and that "who's to say that there wont be an event that will prevent his inauguration." Not an exact quote, but close enough. What the hell are they up to? I also saw that only one past pres will be there. Seems fishy, or am I just being paranoid?

They'll do anything to keep him out of office. So far, they've had hissy fits, protested, wanted recounts... on and on and yeah he did say something to that effect. (moore)

Ukshep    20,183

I honest think shit will go down. Just looking for which event it will be. This one holds one of the top spots!

You must remove the lower races from your country at once.

Those with IQs low enough to believe in islam should also be removed.

Once again: In order to save your surface nation, you must remove the lower races from your country. This includes each and every muslim.

1 hour ago, Antarctican said:

You must remove the lower races from your country at once.

Those with IQs low enough to believe in islam should also be removed.

Once again: In order to save your surface nation, you must remove the lower races from your country. This includes each and every muslim.

I think removing all the illegal immigrants is what you mean...they were put here to keep voting for our incompetent leaders because they know we don't want to vote for them....

Well anyhow, the biker groups that showed up  at the RNC might want to show up as added security, and this janitor and his cat might be of help too....

Cryptic Mole    4,401

Even though I think inauguration day will be a real doozy, It will actually start well before inauguration day and continue well afterward.

I'll even bet that the worst of this will start one week before and into one week afterward.

Two straight weeks of chaos and violence.

What I believe will be different this time from all the other past protests, these thugs will stand their ground against the police.

They know that this time it's do or die.

10 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Even though I think inauguration day will be a real doozy, It will actually start well before inauguration day and continue well afterward.

I'll even bet that the worst of this will start one week before and into one week afterward.

Two straight weeks of chaos and violence.

What I believe will be different this time from all the other past protests, these thugs will stand their ground against the police.

They know that this time it's do or die.

Well Happy New Year....because like last year...we started off with the whole BLM Bundy Ranch thing....what a nice way to start off the year, and now it looks like we have the BLM type of thing going to show up at the inauguration...so are we going to be held hostage for 30 days?  Obama, Clinton and the Establishment of Criminal Elite, are telling us that We the People don't have the right to have what we want.