Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Judge Orders U.S. Government To Release Classified Surveillance Files

Rate this topic

Talon    716

Proponents of digital privacy and government transparency scored a victory on Thursday as a federal judge ordered the Department of Justice to provide files related to a secret telephone spying program. 

In 2013, The New York Times reported on the existence of a previously unknown data-mining program known as Project Hemisphere. The project was developed in secret by telecommunications giant AT&T and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) as a tool to help with “drug-enforcement task-forces.” However, there is concern about mass surveillance of innocent individuals. Hemisphere searches trillions of phone records, identifies the name and location of each and individual on the phone, and then sends the data back to the DOJ.

Now, U.S. Magistrate Judge Maria-Elena James has found that the U.S. government has failed to justify their reasoning for denying Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests related to Project Hemisphere. Judge James order the DOJ to provide her with files for her own private review.

The ruling comes as a result of a lawsuit filed by the Electronic Frontier Foundation  in July 2015 after the DOJ refused to release data on Hemisphere. EFF attorney Aaron Mackey told AllGov he was “very pleased with the court’s decision today and are optimistic that its review of the documents will demonstrate or show that the government’s withholdings are unjustifiable and hopefully order the release of documents that have been withheld.”

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/judge-orders-u-s-government-to-release-classified-surveillance-files_122016

• Like 1

majoga    429

I'd like to store my phone in the back of my pants - give them something pleasant to surveil. Unfortunately, I use the thing from time to time. What a dilemma.

radio doc    352
5 hours ago, Talon said:

Hemisphere searches trillions of phone records, identifies the name and location of each and individual on the phone, and then sends the data back to the DOJ.

they left out bank account activity tracking, thats in there too, and its been here for a long time, its part of "echelon".

and this is not the first time a disclosure was ordered by a judge, doj just ignores it!

they simply play the it will compromise national security card and hurt the fight on terrorists.

Willis onehitter   
Willis onehitter

...."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/illuminati/svali2_02.htm

Q: How widespread would you say this group has infiltrated our society in terms of number of people? Are they present in every town or city throughout North America? Do they take or recruit outsiders? And how far does this group go to keep this knowledge secret? 

A: I think I answered some of the secrecy above. The Illuminati are present in every major metropolitan center in the United States. They have divided the United States up into 7 major regions, and each has a regional council over it, with the heads of the local councils reporting to them. They meet once every two months, and on special occasions. 

A metropolitan region may have as many as 10 to 30 groups within it, and rural areas will often have meetings with other local groups, and report to the metro leadership council. They almost NEVER recruit outsiders, although ocassionally they will buy children or a family from Asia, for example, and keep them under constant surveillance in return for saving their life from the local Mafia. They are threatened with being returned to this group if they ever disclose. 

They also have excellent lawyers who are well paid to help cover their tracks. There are also people in the media paid to help keep stories from coming out. I know of three people in San Diego who worked for the Union Tribune who were faithful Illuminists, and who also wrote frequent articles attacking local therapists who worked with RA (Ritual Abuse) survivors. I remember leadership boasting they had "run so-and-so out of town" because of a media blitz, and being quite happy about it. 

The Illuminati believe in controlling an area through its: 

Banks and financial institutions (guess how many sit on banking boards? You'd be surprised) 

Local government: guess how many get elected to local city councils? 

Law: children are encouraged to go to law school and medical school

Media: others are encouraged to go to journalism school, and members help fund local papers"......

Note:. They infiltrate churches....Sandra tried to help retired Judge Srstka and his wifey as they attempted stock fraud on my elderly parents....after reviewing my parents bank records.  A GOP red state named South Dakota....is quite well controlled by the satanists (quite a few children missing or used in the Charles Smith sex sting entrapment scheme).

Those teen age girls used by sfpd (friends with ONI) deployed those girls against me: Brad Sellers didn't get the memo?

So...the patriot act was put to good use by DHS working with neighborhood watch groups....just like the Lutherns who stole 600,000,000$ from Schwans???!!!!

Notice that SD US Attorneys and SD AG.....did not hold grand juries???!!!!!!

Lynx   
Lynx

...."Q: Svali, one of the more important points, which I am sure a lot of readers would like to know more about, is, what is the Illuminati /Freemason connection, as far as you are aware of, given your previous position in the Illuminati? 

Was - and is - there an infiltration of the Masonic Order? 

A: The Freemasons and the Illuminati are hand in glove. I don't care if this steps on any toes, it's a fact. The masonic temple at Alexandria, Virginia (the city itself was named after Alexandria, Egypt, and is a hotbed of Illuminati activity) is a center in the Washington, DC area for Illuminati scholarship and teaching. I was taken there at intervals for testing, to step up a level, for scholarship, and high ceremonies. The leaders in this masonic group were also Illuminists. 

This has been true of every large city I have lived in. The top Freemasons were also top Illuminists. My maternal grandparents were both high ranking Masons in the city of Pittsburgh, Pa. (president of the Eastern Star and 33rd degree Mason) and they both were also leaders in the Illuminati in that area. 

Are all Masons Illuminati? No, especially at the lower levels, I believe they know nothing of the practices that occur in the middle of the night in the larger temples. Many are probably fine businessmen and Christians. But I have never known a 32 degree or above who wasn't Illuminati, and the group helped create Freemasonry as a "front" for their activities. "....

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/illuminati/svali2_04.htm

Note: to find pederast so and satanists...all the cops have to do is focus on ONI (also known as the Marine Corp reserve).

in Sioux Falls, SD.....Janklow and Marc Tobius were ONI-Marine Corp Reserve.

Tobius' law firm has never been raided...yet.....that's where the title III felonies and black ops are negotiated with appropriate payoffs to those with their hands out?

who did usmc Bob Mueller turn to...when judge Peter Gregory had to be neutralized to force him to turn over his judicial copy of Dave Nelson's bogus ex party wiretap application?

Tobius and Janklow (usmc...ONI).

Lynx   
Lynx
7 hours ago, radio doc said:

they left out bank account activity tracking, thats in there too, and its been here for a long time, its part of "echelon".

and this is not the first time a disclosure was ordered by a judge, doj just ignores it!

they simply play the it will compromise national security card and hurt the fight on terrorists.

DHS under Pluta did that to my parents to et up Sandra and Srstka's attempted swindle using worthless paper stocks.

This is what SD US ATTY BRAD SELLERS.....covers up....like a good dugouts stooge.

Talon    716

Our three year saga to release 13 million pages of CIA secrets

From videotaping visitors to protecting metadata, Kel McClanahan outlines every excuse the agency had for why the couldn’t put CREST online

Kel McClanahan, the lawyer who represented MuckRock in our CIA lawsuit, outlines the three year fight to get the agency to release its declassified database - and all the excuses the agency used for why it couldn’t be done. This post originally lived as a Facebook post, but was too good not to share.

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/jan/19/three-year-saga-behind-CIA-release/?utm_content=bufferf3782&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer