Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
CGK

Earth Sensitive People Report In!

CGK    2,628

If you consider yourself a Earth Sensitive person please report any strange physical symptoms you may be experiencing.

For the past 2 days I've had pressure equalization issues with my right ear. Its like all of a sudden I cant hear out of that ear for a few seconds. Also today I woke up with vertigo. I feel as if the earth is wobbling or if I was on a rocking boat. And no...I don't have a history of inner ear or sinus problems.  I went outside and stood barefoot in the dirt in an attempt to ground myself and the vertigo got worse.

This is definitely an earthquake signal of some sort. 

Oh, My animals are quieter and more clingy than usual too.

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,216
1 hour ago, CGK said:

If you consider yourself a Earth Sensitive person please report any strange physical symptoms you may be experiencing.

For the past 2 days I've had pressure equalization issues with my right ear. Its like all of a sudden I cant hear out of that ear for a few seconds. Also today I woke up with vertigo. I feel as if the earth is wobbling or if I was on a rocking boat. And no...I don't have a history of inner ear or sinus problems.  I went outside and stood barefoot in the dirt in an attempt to ground myself and the vertigo got worse.

This is definitely an earthquake signal of some sort. 

Oh, My animals are quieter and more clingy than usual too.

I've been going nuts! As always!

• Haha 1

radio doc    373

ive had a "drifting in between two channels" feeling for two days now, could just be cuz im budless till payday, though. 😐?

it feels like my sugar is high(im diabetic) but my glucose readings are normal.

Edited by radio doc
correction
  • Like 1

Since the 23rd Dec I've felt like my balance has been off. But its when im sitting down.  Ill look at other people expecting them to have felt the 'earthquake' too but no its just me lol.

Popping ears for a month which I thought may be hayfever though.

Seeing the number 213 everywhere which im not sure the meaning of, its been occuring for 10years but now its intense. 

Drumz   
Drumz

Lower back pain. Never had it before. Also more irritable, very strange for me.

radio doc    373

is it possible for something in the media to make us believe we are sick, like some trance bullshyt or something like that.

can sickness be hypnotized into us?

to react to chemical or biological additives in our environment or water or food, or air (chemtrail?)

geeezz, im really out of the box tonight! lol!

Edited by radio doc
add
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, radio doc said:

is it possible for something in the media to make us believe we are sick, like some trance bullshyt or something like that.

can sickness be hypnotized into us?

to react to chemical or biological additives in our environment or water or food, or air (chemtrail?)

geeezz, im really out of the box tonight! lol!

I dont feel sick although I dont watch tv or follow msm.

I actually feel really chill and calm... am I the only one? 

radio doc    373

i dont know if id call myself earth sensitive, or environmentally sensitive to include all inputs (senses) like current events and media.

its like the feeling you get when you look at the gas gauge on empty and see a sign that says next gas stop 50 miles and you hope the gauge is wrong ( running on empty ) 

watching the battery indicator on your phone flash when you're waiting for an important call.

a feeling of "i see it coming and cant do shyt about it feeling"

Edited by radio doc
add

Iamawake    241

The animal kingdom seems to have become very aggressive, and the numbers 11-11 constantly jump out at me, and especially the word, Pulse.