Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

I don't like what Trump is doing re: Israel

Cinnamon    22,835

When it first started to become apparent that Trump was a serious contender for president, the first thing I said about it  on this forum was that his bias toward Israel is a problem.  And I was right.  

As much as I despise Kerry and Obama and the UN, the one thing I do agree with is that the Israeli settlements are illegal and not only are they illegal under the Oslo Accords, they're against their own laws in Israel.  

They keep expanding these settlements as they call them, when in reality they are land grabs from other people who have been living there long before Israel became a state in 1948.  Why park your ass in the middle of people who hate you?  Israel was created so they would have a nation state that gives them power, this was the Rothschild's plan and is in effect to this day.  You can't look at Israel and not recognize it as a Rothschild creation and what good has ever come from those bastards? They are the NWO.

The article states that over HALF of the military funding the U.S. doles out to the world is given to Israel.  There are lots of other deals that are sweet for Israel, but bitter for U.S. taxpayers. 

Trump is now coddling Israel in the worst way possible.  Look at the tweets he's putting out. It sounds like, don't worry baby, daddy will take care of your ass.  I'm sick of this.  I hope they throw the book at Netanyahu and he lands in prison beside Hillary.  

Israel spies on the U.S. more than any other country, they have their hands in vital areas of security at airports, etc. They're vastly over represented in congress.  And now, Trump has the stench of NOT putting America first on this one.  

------------

2-state solution 'only way' for lasting peace between Israelis, Palestinians - Kerry

https://www.rt.com/usa/372063-kerry-middle-east-peace/

Zimix99    827

It could also be a pretty good strategy. I'm not saying this is what that is - But the left is so butt hurt against anything Trump does or says, they instantly start attacking it with no logical thinking. If trump were pro israel, suddenly the left would be anti israel. Since the right already hates israel, that would put the entirety of the population against them.

At the same time, I have to remember that Israel effectively has a cocked gun up against everyone's skull, Including the US because of the Samson option and everything said or done need's to be tip toed over a glass table.

Edit: Be careful what information you get from 4chan right now, it's being raided atm. (Not saying that's were your getting info but just a heads up)

Cinnamon    22,835
7 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

It could also be a pretty good strategy. I'm not saying this is what that is - But the left is so butt hurt against anything Trump does or says, they instantly start attacking it with no logical thinking. If trump were pro israel, suddenly the left would be anti israel. Since the right already hates israel, that would put the entirety of the population against them.

At the same time, I have to remember that Israel effectively has a cocked gun up against everyone's skull, Including the US because of the Samson option and everything said or done need's to be tip toed over a glass table.

Edit: Be careful what information you get from 4chan right now, it's being raided atm. (Not saying that's were your getting info but just a heads up)

I don't use 4chan for much of anything. My opinion has been formed about this from years of research on how the state of Israel came about and the players involved.  How dual citizens have had way too much power in our Congress is another big problem. You can't serve two masters. 

foxtrot2000    583

Last time I checked Israel is not America. Trump should be concerned more about whats happening here rather than in retard middle east land. And plus f**k the Palestinians bunch of muslims terrorists. I know, I'm being pretty heartless.. I'm in a mood today. 

Cinnamon    22,835
1 minute ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Last time I checked Israel is not America. Trump should be concerned more about whats happening here rather than in retard middle east land. And plus f**k the Palestinians bunch of muslims terrorists. I know, I'm being pretty heartless.. I'm in a mood today. 

My philosophy is let them kill each other and sort the rest out later. But the fact remains that we have armed Israel to the teeth and continue to do it. I'm sick of the blood on my hands because of the elite and their quest for land, resources and power over everyone else. I'd be a terrorist too if somebody came into my place and said gtfo, it's now mine. Israel can cry about settlements all they want, I have no sympathy for that. America first! I want out of the ME and our own borders defended. We've all been played for too long. 

marlowe    1,748

IMO  Trump is faking love for Israel until he get's into the White House.....

He is covering all his bases .....Israel was in on the JFK hit......They are not to be taken lightly...

I believe we have not seen the real Trump yet....Wait till Jan. 20th....

Cinnamon    22,835

Here's the gnashing of teeth over the settlements. "Threaten our very existence". get a new schtick already and learn about blow-back, Netanyahu. Same can be said to the hypocrites Obama, Kerry and the rest of the war mongers like McCain and the other neo-con fascists pieces of shite. Funny how Marxists and Fascists are so similar when it comes to results of their end games.

https://www.rt.com/news/372079-netanyahu-kerry-speech-biased/

Netanyahu: Kerry's speech 'biased' against Israel, obsessive about settlements (VIDEO)

DarkKnightNomeD    2,054

Time to start a new Crusade to take over Jerusalem!

http://i.imgur.com/F71vtrw.jpg

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My philosophy is let them kill each other and sort the rest out later. But the fact remains that we have armed Israel to the teeth and continue to do it. I'm sick of the blood on my hands because of the elite and their quest for land, resources and power over everyone else. I'd be a terrorist too if somebody came into my place and said gtfo, it's now mine. Israel can cry about settlements all they want, I have no sympathy for that. America first! I want out of the ME and our own borders defended. We've all been played for too long. 

22 minutes ago, marlowe said:

IMO  Trump is faking love for Israel until he get's into the White House.....

He is covering all his bases .....Israel was in on the JFK hit......They are not to be taken lightly...

I believe we have not seen the real Trump yet....Wait till Jan. 20th....

ILLUSION    50
1 hour ago, Zimix99 said:

Hows it being raided?

Sign   
Sign

Many people don't understand Modern Israel. It is the creation of the Rothschild Banking corporation.

The Rothschild and their backers funded the Russian revolution. That revolution displaced all the Jews from Russia. Now the Rothschilds are Jews themselves but not by Blood, only by religion, they are not True Jews nor Bloodline Jews, which is why they were in the Nazi government while they Nazis were helping them eliminate Bloodline Jews so later when they formed Israel the Rothschild Jews would be dominate over the Bloodline Jews as they would be the majority rather than the minority.

The symbol of the house of Rothschild is the six pointed star in red. The flag of Israel shows Rothschild's rule them. The traditional symbol of Israel is the Burning Bush. That is what the Jews wanted on their flag but they got the Rothschild star instead with the false claim it is the star of David.

When Lord Rothschild established Modern Israel he also created a base of operations for one of the criminal clans of the world. They had already been made the IMF (the five central Rothschild banks) and they had forced the UN upon the allied nations by telling them they would be able to lend them millions if the UN was formed enabling the formation of the IMF which would lend money to the nations of the world...as long as you signed on the dotted line and agreed US dollars would be the monitory instrument of trade the world over and the Rothschild's are major owners of the US FED.

This is the world we live in and that is the real conspiracy, not even secret, recorded accurately in history. Anyone who can read a history book can find that out by reading between the Rothschild censored lines.

The USA hasn't been giving millions of dollars to Israel, it has been giving millions of dollars (and all the top US intelligence) to the Rothschild banking corporation who uses them for what ever they feel like. A massive scam in which you could only complete by bribing every US president or Blackmailing them. We see from votes over half the US government is committed to funding Rothschild Israel. The richest people in the world bribe idiots with peanuts (and kiddies) so they can be made richer.

Israel is the center in the world for organ trafficking. It is one of the only places in the world with a slave market (censored to the western Media). The have access to Palestinian kids to sex off on the world pedo market. In Israel they have compulsory militarily training and to pass out you have to have shot a Palestinian. That is why they will never make peace with them. It is why they are a self loathing lot, yet extremely loyal within the group.  Ask any young 19-20 year old Israeli what it was like to shoot a Palestinian kid during their compulsory military training and watch them go pale as they realize foreigner know their dirty secret.

They are vengeful swearing to get revenge on all their enemies. Modern psychologist tell you this is a symptom of psychopathy. A psychopathy which has been induced into them by psychological conditioning and compulsory military psychological conditioning. They are a nation od psychopaths who conceals it, we call that sociopathy, when you know you are a psychopath but arr able to cover it up publicly.

Israel wants war with Iran. Russia China and Iran are allies. Israel wants the USA to go up against all three at once. Israel wanted Saddam gone. Israel wants Islam destroyed. Israel funded ISIS and was selling the stolen Oil.

Israel is  a nation which has been made into a tool of a banking Corporation and dynastic family. A family which helped kill of royal families in Europe until the remaining ones allowed them to participate in the game of Kings.  They are the leaders in the game to date. Just like royalty they control their own nation and laws within that nation giving them a massive power-base. A military, nuclear weapons and an intelligence service which leaches of all intelligence services. In their Game there will be no backing down, they can't afford to lose what they spent 70 years setting up, the State of Israel. To control the world you have to control the middle east. Every global warfare strategist knows it. That is why they made sure they got Israel where it was rather than having Madagascar. It has nothing to do with religion, but you tell that to the fools you are using so they will do what you want.

The Jewish homeland was created by funding nations to revolution and kicking the Jews out. Wall Street and their Rothschild partner funded the Russian revolution, the Chinese revolution and the Nazis. They planned how they were going to set up the situation where they would get away with taking over part of the middle east. They planned 70 years ahead.

I know their future plans. It isn't really a big secret.

Ban all natural breeding. This will be achieved by pollution leading to birth defects. Fukushima is part of this, and if they are happy with the result we will see global nuclear war. But if they doesn't pan out they will still have all the birth defects created by vaccinations and immunizations. Then you have all the chemicals being put in out food.

Under the legal system you are born free. Lincoln said it best when he said the freedom is self evident. If you are test tube baby you are property of a corporation (because you have been created artificially) and you have no natural rights. Only corporate rights. As it is all natural born people can opt out of the commercial legal system by filing paperwork. It is not a compulsory system. No one can be compelled to obey commercial Law, it by agreement only. A test tube baby has none of those rights and they are owned from birth.

That is the future. No freedom, only regulation and quite frankly that is what rule worshipers always get in the end, a system of total control with little to no freedoms.

The same rich families will rule the world as they virtually do now and everyone will serve them. Religion will be eliminated. It might have a replacement to keep the plebs thinking they will got to corporate heaven or perhaps be saved permanently in a computer system for being loyal and good.

It is all the rulers of the world have ever wanted, a compliant population who what they are told to do without resistance.

If yo do nothing that is your future and the future for your offspring. That is what they have panned and it doesn't matter if it takes another 100 years to get what they want. They will get what they desire eventually...if no one takes them out first.

zero   
zero

There is something extra dimensional going on, the only thing that makes since.

If you study history with an open mine, you can trace this force driving towards the rebuilding of the temple, in Israel, back to the time Herod's pagan temple was destroyed by the Romans and beyond to Babylon.

The first major push to retake the "holy land" started with Pope Urban II (Jewish) we have been fighting their wars for this reason ever since.

Pope Urban II started the Crusades around 1000 AD, for those who do not know.

George Jr. is quoted as saying the war in the middle east is a crusade............

This current upheaval in the middle east is just a continuation of a war that has been going on for a long long time.

They have decided they have to control the whole world tyrannically so they can rebuild that temple.

Everyone who is not them has to be reduced to the point of poverty (communism) so they can be controlled.

We know who wants the temple rebuilt and s/he is not from this world.

It is all happening as it has been foretold.

Their kabbalah is their bible and their god is Saturn/Sabbatai/Satan/Lucifer.

They are the syn-a-gog of Saturn/Satan.

Syn in Latin is to be with.

The star on the flag of Israel is an occult symbol that represent Saturn. (Moloch, Lucifer, Remphan)

Saturn is androgynous both male and female in all pagan cultures.

You can find him/her in Hinduism as Shani / Shiva

Satan / Lucifer as s/he is known in other parts of the world.

The triangle pointing up represent the male aspect.

The triangle pointing down represents the female aspect.

In the "new" age movement started by Blavatsky, s/he is known as sanat kumara.

You can find his/her mark in all pagan cultures and across all time as we know it.

EL SATURN ✡ Occult ✡ Cube,Star God Rhamiphan,Remphan