Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

BREAKING: Israel's attorney general orders criminal investigation against PM Netanyahu

Ukshep    16,927

Holy shit batman!

Israel's attorney-general has ordered police to open a criminal investigation in two unspecified matters involving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel's Channel 10 television said on Wednesday.

When asked, a Justice Ministry spokeswoman declined to respond to the report.

Netanyahu has in the past denied wrongdoing in the purchase of submarines from Germany, where media have reported a potential conflict of interest involving his lawyer.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-netanyahu-idUSKBN14H1MM

Do you see how everything has become fluid. nothing is set in stone any more. It is a time for changes.

Cinnamon    19,722
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Holy shit batman!

Israel's attorney-general has ordered police to open a criminal investigation in two unspecified matters involving Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Israel's Channel 10 television said on Wednesday.

Netanyahu has in the past denied wrongdoing in the purchase of submarines from Germany, where media have reported a potential conflict of interest involving his lawyer.

Do you see how everything has become fluid. nothing is set in stone any more. It is a time for changes.

We need a bunch of criminal "probes" here. Why does that remind me of alien abduction? lmao!

thedudeabides    2,274
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Holy shit batman!

No bibi is a legit guy from what I hear. I personally am not of the anti Israel Crowd. I hope they Carry out tactical nuclear strikes on Iran one day soon. 

Iamawake    241
9 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

No bibi is a legit guy from what I hear. I personally am not of the anti Israel Crowd. I hope they Carry out tactical nuclear strikes on Iran one day soon. 

Yes, that be just what, the doctor ordered. I hope they do too.

Iamawake    241
12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Holy shit batman!

12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Netanyahu has in the past denied wrongdoing in the purchase of submarines from Germany, where media have reported a potential conflict of interest involving his lawyer

"Purchase" of submarines ...LOL

Jump To Top